BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***8221;x4 x4 m40i***8221;

The premier of the X4 M40i is here! While it does look a lot like the x4 M Sport, it does have a bunch of touches that make it stand out. Check the two out side-by-side in this photo comparison. The M40i is on the right.

The stretched, powerful lines of this Sports Activity Coupe are further emphasized in the new BMW X4 M40i with selectively applied Ferric Gray metallic accents, that clearly sets this vehicle apart from the other BMW X4 models. For example, the exterior mirrors as well as the vertical slats of the famous BMW kidney grille are painted in exclusive Ferric Gray metallic. The same color also adorns the new aero design element in the large air intakes located on the far outer edges of the front apron.

From the rear, the new BMW X4 M40i is immediately recognizable. At first glance, the wide, flat rear end with the L-shaped LED rear lights and the aggressive diffuser optics affirms the vehicle's excellent driving dynamics. Two tailpipes are mounted on the left and right at the rear and the sport exhaust system finished in Black Chrome also suggest the extraordinary performance potential of the BMW M Performance model which is confirmed by the powerful sound of the engine.

The extroverted appearance of the new BMW X4 M40i is supplemented by the exclusive, optional 20-inch M double-spoke light-alloy wheels in two-tone Ferric Grey metallic, with highly polished, sculpted faces. Together with the characteristic two-part contour line, the muscular flanks and the accurately modelled C pillars, these illustrate once again the excellent dynamic credentials of BMW M Performance automobiles.

The new BMW X4 M40i will be available at dealers starting February 2016. Who's going to be ordering one?

Read all about the new X4 M40i here!

Attachments

·
BMWCCA '505245
1,354 Posts
Love it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.