Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share a picture of my new 330i. I've been reading the boards for a few months now, while anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Topaz beauty. I have to say I think this is the most informative, and helpful board there is. People here are respectful of each other and really try to help out, unlike some "other" boards out there.

I'm looking forward to being able to share my experiences with others here.

2002 330i
Topaz Blue / Gray Leather
Premium Package
Sport Package
Bi-Xenon

Attachments

·
Head-In-Sand Dumbass
2,192 Posts
Yes welcome to the Topaz Curse Club (tm). Bol, would you like to formally introduce our newest member? :D

Congrats! Great color choices. :thumb:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!! :)

Webguy - I have to admit that it was your car that sealed the color deal for me! Originally I wanted the Steel Blue, but on my first visit to the dealer I saw a Topaz Blue convertible with Gray Interior in the showroom and really liked the color. As I was researching the boards I came across your web site and was sold ever since! :thumb:

·
Head-In-Sand Dumbass
2,192 Posts
Bill 330i said:
Thanks guys!! :)

Webguy - I have to admit that it was your car that sealed the color deal for me! Originally I wanted the Steel Blue, but on my first visit to the dealer I saw a Topaz Blue convertible with Gray Interior in the showroom and really liked the color. As I was researching the boards I came across your web site and was sold ever since! :thumb:
Hey cool, *I* made a difference! =)

Good work, I still love my color combo! It's got that classy, professional edge while still being sporty.

·
Crazy Canadian
1,095 Posts
webguy330i said:
Yes welcome to the Topaz Curse Club (tm). Bol, would you like to formally introduce our newest member? :D

Congrats! Great color choices. :thumb:

I'd prefer not to jinx his success!

·
Finally Own One
107 Posts
Looks beautiful. I had to go with the Oxford Green since I had a Topaz-like blue on my old POS Eclipse. Enjoy it, I'm envious.

·
Registered
51 Posts
congratulations!

I think I remember when you first came on, and we were trading questions about different Seattle dealers, and weren't you thinking of buying in Yakima at some point? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong person.

Anyway, congratulations, it's a gorgeous car.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: congratulations!

alanra said:
I think I remember when you first came on, and we were trading questions about different Seattle dealers, and weren't you thinking of buying in Yakima at some point? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong person.

Anyway, congratulations, it's a gorgeous car.
Actually you're right! As you can tell I didn't go to Yakima. I didn't feel comfortable driving so far away to save a few hundred dollars. And I would have had to wait longer for the car. :thumbdwn:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts