BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well, first off, I searched. Does anyone have a picture of smoke taillights on a silver car. I've been looking and haven't been able to find one.

I'm thinking about just tinting the top portion of the light...anyone?

·
Get left...Go Fast
1,306 Posts
I just bought a set of the clears from Umnitza...I thought about the smoked but I think they look better on darker colored cars...The clears look sweet with the Titansilber !

·
Registered
490 Posts
here you go, these are on my parents car

Attachments

·
L C B
1,283 Posts
toystore's are oem and celis tails- I would leave them alone, they are superior to the smoked depos you'll find online.

·
Registered
269 Posts
where did you get these from. I like the LED look in the red part
I got them at ...............

importvision.com

They instal in less than ten minutes the threaded studs are perfect with the holes for the light mount. I did experince a bulb out warrning after 10 minutes of driving , hit the brake and the warrning goes away. The LED are much less ressistance that traditional bulb........dealer couldn't help so I removed the LED strip and used the old bulb back plane. Looks good for me ............I coundn't stand the warrning everyday going to and from work on the highway.

·
Get left...Go Fast
1,306 Posts
those smoked ones on the black car look great...really go with the body color...

·
Registered
253 Posts
NEVER2LOW they look great, could you please take a shot from the rear which includes the side of the body?

I also have a black e39 and have been thinking about these for a while, although if i go with the clear side markers i want to see if they don't look out of place

from the back alone it looks great!

·
Deutsche Autos für Leben
23 Posts
NEVER2LOW they look great, could you please take a shot from the rear which includes the side of the body?

I also have a black e39 and have been thinking about these for a while, although if i go with the clear side markers i want to see if they don't look out of place

from the back alone it looks great!
Pics don't do them justice, they really look much better in person (And they didn't throw any OBC warnings).

I don't have one on my PC (No pics lately due to ridiculous heat/humidity), but as soon as it stops raining I will snap some for you.

I would say that the sidemarkers more play off the front covers than the tails since they are usually in the same line of sight. My car still has orange markers and covers, but as soon as it cools down a bit and I get some time I am going to order up the smoke covers and sidemarkers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts