BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
?
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a day! I flew in to Santa Barbara this morning, got picked up by Jon in a brand new X4 M40i, and finally met the new baby :kiss: I drove her back home to the Bay Area so I had plenty of time to play with the new iDrive and CarPlay... love the new touch screen interface, it's so fun and easier to use. The ride is very comfortable and much better than my E70 X5... not sure if this has something to do with the rear air + M adaptive suspension?

So without further ado, here she is...

And the mocha interior + aluminum hexagon...

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Stunning! Congrats

·
Registered
2021 X5 xDrive 40i M Sport. Phytonic Blue Metallic w/Cognac Vernasca Leather.
188 Posts
Very nice! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great looking car. I like white with these wheels but my neighbor has the same set up. In fact, all you see are white X5s with black wheels on the road. I always enjoy seeing the other colors with black wheels.

·
?
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love it!! And you surprisingly don't see very many silver X5s.
Yes! Around here all X5's are mostly white, jet black, carbon black, space gray, and a few imperial blue. But I think there'll be more atlas cedar as it's the new color and dealers are ordering inventory cars in that color.

·
?
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
From a proud production worker At plant 10 I truly hope you enjoy ur new SC built Bmw . It's also one of my favorite combos! Love the glacier with the black wheels .Any ways much luck with it!
Thanks!!! I was up in Greer for the driving school 3 yrs ago but didn't have a chance to do the factory tour. Would love to do that someday.

·
?
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you have any plans for it? Maybe some window tint or black kidneys?
Sure... in no particular order:

Debadge
Tint front windows to match the rears
Gloss black kidney grille

And later some simple plug and play tuning like Dinantronics or Juice Box.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.