BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and am well pleased with it considering i have changed fom a Subaru Impreza..........

As far as i am aware you guys in the US do not get the 330D so will give you some stats: 3 Litre Turbo Diesel, 184 BHP, Torque 390 NM, 0-62mph 7.9sec, 50-75mph 7.2sec all of which can be acheived on a combined fuel consumption of 40.4mpg!!!!

Have attached a few photos taken in the Scottish rain today:

Attachments

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
The Alcantara is sweet. I regret not trying harder to try and get it.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Very nice, indeed, Killkennyman!

So what are the specs? I see M aero II and the M sport steering wheel, so I suppose the M sport pkg, 18" style 72 wheels, light washers... what else has she got?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cheers for all the replies

have been away for the week running the car in up in the Scottish Highlands and am very impressed with it. Initial impressions are that the build quality is excellent, power delivery puts a smile on my face even when keeping it below 3500rpm, don't forget this diesel car redlines at 5k rpm, and so far fuel consumption is 38mpg with the car fully loaded with 4 passengers + 1 baby and all his accoutrements. Love the direct steering and the feeling of being driven as opposed to being pushed. I am well pleased with the car!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts