BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DocBob
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unbelievable car. I absolutely love it and will post a quick review and pics tonight.
DocBob:thumbup:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Congrats!!
It's not for real till we see pictures??

Which tires?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Unbelievable car. I absolutely love it and will post a quick review and pics tonight.
i've been waiting to get your impressions on this one Doc. but if you don't post pictures it actually hasn't happened yet

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congratulations DocBob - did you keep or sell your 2009 650i Convertible?

·
DocBob
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Traded 650i and the 550i Tires are Goodyear. Pics to follow...

I'll post some pics but it's gray day here in Chicago and they don't do it justice. Review later - all good!

·
Wolverine91
1 Posts
Hey DocBob,
How are you liking your car. I have a question for you. I just bought a new 2012 550i with xdrive and m sport package that will be delivered in 1 week. I have heard many negative things about the factory tires (Goodyear Run flats) and I noticed you swapped them out for the Michelins. Are you pleased with tghe tires? Did you buy a aspare and stick one in the trunk or just buy a can of fix a flat?
Thanks

·
Everything's Bigger in TX
7,121 Posts
Plenty of discussion on this. Another member swapped to Pilot Sport A/S's and also went up one aspect ratio (to 45) for better pothole protection. A quick search should find some other threads, but the consensus is they rock.

Sicne you didn't ask (LOL) I switched to non-RFT's, and I carry Griot's garage kit and a can of fix a flat. So I have a compressor, patches and sealant. SHould be good to go!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.