Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does everyone remember that feeling in their stomach before they took the drive to the dealer to sign the papers?

Holy shit I can't concentrate! I'm trying to finish my work up.. the VP will be calling me shortly to talk about a few issues in a few minutes.. and I can't for one second concentrate on anything but driving away in my new bimmer!!

WHOOO HOOOOOOOO:D :D :D :D :D

For the record, got a 330CI, Jet black, with SP, PP, and Xenon.
Black leather for the interior.

Oh man.. I CANT WAIT!

·
fahrer
1,387 Posts
I'm in the same boat - dealer called and said they're expecting the truck to show up today - should get the car tomorrow!

WAHOO!

330i - jet black/black - PP - SP - CWP - xenon

I've already told folks I won't be here tomorrow!
cody

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A BIG :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: for all the other car manufacturers I've bought car's from in the past.
I am in love with my bimmer.

:)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Picked mine up on Tuesday- enjoy the ride home!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Congratulations guys,

It seems Jet Black/black did pretty good the last few months. I was gonna get natural brown, but changed my mind at the last minute.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And you know whats funny.. before I placed the order all I saw on the road were Tit. Silver Bimmers.. so I figured I'd be different and get a black one. I like them both!
Since I've picked it up, I havent seen one silver. but about 100 black ones on the road.
Yesterday on 287 on my way to work.. we almost had a caravan going.. 5 black bimmers together!!

Unreal :)

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
foozed said:
And you know whats funny.. before I placed the order all I saw on the road were Tit. Silver Bimmers.. so I figured I'd be different and get a black one. I like them both!
Since I've picked it up, I havent seen one silver. but about 100 black ones on the road.
Yesterday on 287 on my way to work.. we almost had a caravan going.. 5 black bimmers together!!

Unreal :)
Congrats on the new ride! I like your option and color combos... ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'm loving it.

I hit the black leather with the Lexol conditioner yesterday.. My Big blue towel and zaino order arrive tomorrow..
What do you use on the black dash and doors? I don't want anything shiny that attracts dust.. I like the dull look but not sure what to keep it clean with.

Also.. do you think they wax the car at the dealer? I have experience with Zaino from my past cars.. and wasnt sure if I had to Dawn wash the car first. I'm going with the ZFX method this time.

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
foozed said:
I'm loving it.

I hit the black leather with the Lexol conditioner yesterday.. My Big blue towel and zaino order arrive tomorrow..
What do you use on the black dash and doors? I don't want anything shiny that attracts dust.. I like the dull look but not sure what to keep it clean with.

Also.. do you think they wax the car at the dealer? I have experience with Zaino from my past cars.. and wasnt sure if I had to Dawn wash the car first. I'm going with the ZFX method this time.
I have to admit that I am definitely a nut about keeping my car clean, but maybe not to your degree! :D I have had my car since March and just did the Lexol clean/conditioning a few weeks ago.

As far as the dash goes, I tested Vinylex on my other car and I wasn't crazy about the end result. So for now, I just use a damp towel to wipe everything down. That's good enough for me... :dunno:

And I'm not sure about dealer waxing. I did PCD, so it probably varies. I have waxed mine once to date and it looks great! If you look in the bimmerfest showroom, I posted these pix not too long ago. :thumbup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris330ci said:

And I'm not sure about dealer waxing. I did PCD, so it probably varies. I have waxed mine once to date and it looks great! If you look in the bimmerfest showroom, I posted these pix not too long ago. :thumbup:
Heh.. you know whats funny? I was using those pics a few weeks ago before I picked my car up and emailing them to everyone I know showing off my new car :angel:
Thanks for keeping it clean!

·
Slacker Extraordinaire
1,817 Posts
Hey foozed, how long were you at the dealership inspecting and test driving your car, finalizing and signing paperwork, etc.?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
About an hour I'd say.. I was in such a good mood that I wasn't really paying attention to time.. but I think it was just a little over an hour.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts