BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
foozed said:
And you know whats funny.. before I placed the order all I saw on the road were Tit. Silver Bimmers.. so I figured I'd be different and get a black one. I like them both!
Since I've picked it up, I havent seen one silver. but about 100 black ones on the road.
Yesterday on 287 on my way to work.. we almost had a caravan going.. 5 black bimmers together!!

Unreal :)
Congrats on the new ride! I like your option and color combos... ;)

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
foozed said:
I'm loving it.

I hit the black leather with the Lexol conditioner yesterday.. My Big blue towel and zaino order arrive tomorrow..
What do you use on the black dash and doors? I don't want anything shiny that attracts dust.. I like the dull look but not sure what to keep it clean with.

Also.. do you think they wax the car at the dealer? I have experience with Zaino from my past cars.. and wasnt sure if I had to Dawn wash the car first. I'm going with the ZFX method this time.
I have to admit that I am definitely a nut about keeping my car clean, but maybe not to your degree! :D I have had my car since March and just did the Lexol clean/conditioning a few weeks ago.

As far as the dash goes, I tested Vinylex on my other car and I wasn't crazy about the end result. So for now, I just use a damp towel to wipe everything down. That's good enough for me... :dunno:

And I'm not sure about dealer waxing. I did PCD, so it probably varies. I have waxed mine once to date and it looks great! If you look in the bimmerfest showroom, I posted these pix not too long ago. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.