BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2005 330i. i'm so excited i can't even sleep!

i was a little hesitant about the natural brown but after seeing some pics online - i'm in love! can't believe i was originally bummed out cuz i missed out on the black leather.

'05 330i PP CWP iPod OB NB 1 mile

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hear ya... i debated all weekend whether or not to wait, but w/ the dealer incentives out right now (6k off) and my manipulation skills workin full force (since i really had nothing to lose) - i ended up getting a pretty sweet deal. brand new w/ ipod installed for 33

·
Banned
545 Posts
josh2e said:
i hear ya... i debated all weekend whether or not to wait, but w/ the dealer incentives out right now (6k off) and my manipulation skills workin full force (since i really had nothing to lose) - i ended up getting a pretty sweet deal. brand new w/ ipod installed for 33
33,000$ WTF! :yikes: comon on your leaving somehting out, what is it a lemon trade in?

Ehh, damn, BMW has the worst depritiation ever. I always hear all this stuff oh yes the best resale in its class, blah blah blah.... yeah right. this means my car went down like what 15k? my mom looked to trade her E class in for a cls, but ended up not bc still like the E alot. The way the dealer made it sound, her E class only depritiated $5k and that was suppose to be the big hit once u drive it off the lot.

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
You'll love the natural brown leather. It almost feels like a custom interior color because it's so rare. It also provides a really nice sporty two-tone look. Enjoy your new car. And please post pics :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MERZADY_BoY said:
33,000$ WTF! :yikes: comon on your leaving somehting out, what is it a lemon trade in?

Ehh, damn, BMW has the worst depritiation ever. I always hear all this stuff oh yes the best resale in its class, blah blah blah.... yeah right. this means my car went down like what 15k? my mom looked to trade her E class in for a cls, but ended up not bc still like the E alot. The way the dealer made it sound, her E class only depritiated $5k and that was suppose to be the big hit once u drive it off the lot.
no lemon! brand new. they are getting all the plastic removed and i sit here dreaming about it. it listed at 42045 but they don't want any left on the lot once the 06's arrive.

i have to be honest - i test drove a 545i last weekend because my wife thought it looke "nice and beefy" - it was used w/ 17k miles... they wanted 49 for it and all weekend i tried figuring out how i could make it happen... i gotta tell ya - that was the SWEETEST ride i've ever been in. i took a corner that had a "20mph" sign up at 65 and the car didn't skip a beat. the best part was when we were entering the freeway i hid the speedomoter and asked my wife how fast she thought we were going... "65?"

"nope, 107"

LOL

so - point of my story is - i want to eventually get into a 545 and i figured the best way to do it was to get an '05 for the crazy discount and trade it in later.

pics to come soon! :thumbup:

·
howdy
266 Posts
MERZADY_BoY said:
Sarcasm intended? If you like the e46, 33K with premium package is a sweet deal. And that color combination has to be awesome. Post pictures when you can.

·
Premium Member
2018 540i MSport
8,845 Posts
OB/NB is nice! I guess I bought my 330i a little too soon, in October, with December delivery. Same basic car as yours plus xenons (no ipod) for $39K :(. You're gonna love it! :thumbup:

Edit -- oh, is yours 6speed or step? Mine is 6speed, so it makes the diff in price even more if yours is auto.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
markl53 said:
OB/NB is nice! I guess I bought my 330i a little too soon, in December. Same basic car as yours plus xenons (no ipod) for $39K :(. You're gonna love it! :thumbup:

Edit -- oh, is your 6speed or step? Mine is 6speed, so it makes the diff in price even more if yours is auto.
oh yeah - i forgot about the xenon! duh

the boss wouldn't let me get the manual... oh well - you gotta take what you can get righ!?!?

·
Premium Member
2018 540i MSport
8,845 Posts
josh2e said:
oh yeah - i forgot about the xenon! duh

the boss wouldn't let me get the manual... oh well - you gotta take what you can get righ!?!?
I had driven a 325i manual back in '02 when I decided on a different car (dumb!). Anyway, my only 330i drive was an auto the dealer had in stock. Almost changed my mind from MT, the auto was a blast on the test drive. In the end I stuck w/ MT (and I'm happy). Either way it's a great car -- good luck!

·
Registered
801 Posts
MERZADY_BoY said:
you shold have waited for the 06 :eek:

but still, congrats :thumbup:
You made the right choice going for the 05. You saved big money and big headaches while the bugs are worked out of the e90.

Plus you'll abe driving a sleek, sharp looking, 05 instead of a big, bloated, boring looking 06

:thumbup:

·
Chairman of the Bored
3,285 Posts
josh2e said:
I just bought a 2005 330i. i'm so excited i can't even sleep!

i was a little hesitant about the natural brown but after seeing some pics online - i'm in love! can't believe i was originally bummed out cuz i missed out on the black leather.

'05 330i PP CWP iPod OB NB 1 mile
The two happiest days of a women's life are the day she gets married and the day she gets divorced.
The two happiest days of a man's life are the day he gets his first BMW and the day he sells it. :D

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
Natty brown looks really nice. I have a loaner 325i jet black w/natty brown and it is very sharp.

Congrats and enjoy it!

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
josh2e said:
no lemon! brand new. they are getting all the plastic removed and i sit here dreaming about it. it listed at 42045 but they don't want any left on the lot once the 06's arrive.
Sounds like you're saying you got $9k off sticker on a new car, is that what you're saying?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dawg90 said:
Sounds like you're saying you got $9k off sticker on a new car, is that what you're saying?
that's exactly what i'm sayin! plus my trade - i'm getting into this for under 27

·
Padawan
1,430 Posts
:thumbup: Congrats on the new Bimmer tomorrow! Don't forget to post some pix asap. :)

--J.

·
VIII
8,087 Posts
These deals on the 330's now are really pissing me off. I got 1500 off MSRP a year ago and I was happy with that! :mad:

But, I've been enjoying the car for a year, I optioned just how I wanted and ordered it and my only regret is not getting the M3.

The Natural Brown is the best interior you can get. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts