BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any festers want to meet @ the somewhat new Pico Rivera town center? :dunno: It's on Washington Blvd, between Rosemead and Paramount. There is a Borders, Quizno's, Starbucks, Krispy Kreme(Not too sure if thats how its spelled), and a mexican seafood place. I see a few car clubs meet there every blue moon. There is a big outside gathering area where the food court is at and plenty of parking.........depending on day and time.

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No response? :dunno: Is there no interest, or does no one in LA drive a bimmer? :confused:

·
Registered
328 Posts
bmw330pp said:
Where do you suggest? :dunno:
We plan to meet again in the end of June for IE FEST#2 in Rancho Cucamonga. :thumbup:
Mahalo!!

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mahaloM3 said:
We plan to meet again in the end of June for IE FEST#2 in Rancho Cucamonga. :thumbup:
Mahalo!!
Trying to start something in the LA area though. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am in the L A area, by east L A and Monterey Park. I know what you mean, no one seems to be interested in this area for a meet. I'm down, if we can get some people to meet it'll be cool. Maybe a drive down PCH in the morning, have lunch and head back or something.

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
vadere36mpwr said:
I am in the L A area, by east L A and Monterey Park. I know what you mean, no one seems to be interested in this area for a meet. I'm down, if we can get some people to meet it'll be cool. Maybe a drive down PCH in the morning, have lunch and head back or something.
Sounds cool. Thats the spirit! :thumbup: So far there are 3 people and 1 is iffy. :dunno:

·
aka Turd Ferguson
1,406 Posts
I am down for an LA meet. What is central to most peeps? Maybe somewhere in Pasadena? I live near Pasadena so I am being biased...but yeah the IE meet is a tad far...but I would be willing to go if the majority was going. Maybe we can organize something in the middle? What is in the middle of IE and LA?

Pomona? or Azusa? Maybe even Ontario? just throwing ideas around....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well, I actually work in Pasadena and is only about 20 mins from where I live. I am totally down for an LA thing, but this month is kinda packed for me as my bro is getting married. Maybe something during the month of July would be cool. Hey AsianImage, there's a good chance that I will be going to the IE fest, wanna join me for the drive out to IE?

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pomona is a little too far out, but Asuza would be fine. :thumbup: :dunno: When is the IE meet again?

·
aka Turd Ferguson
1,406 Posts
vadere36mpwr said:
Well, I actually work in Pasadena and is only about 20 mins from where I live. I am totally down for an LA thing, but this month is kinda packed for me as my bro is getting married. Maybe something during the month of July would be cool. Hey AsianImage, there's a good chance that I will be going to the IE fest, wanna join me for the drive out to IE?
Yeah let's PM and grab each other's celly. I may be free that Saturday and we can cruise on up together.

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I'm too lazy to drive to IE :cry: (That's the way I feel today :D , but who knows as the date gets closer). We can also meet at Azusa and drive on Turnbull Canyon Rd. Pretty interesting road. ;) Puente Hills mall sound alright?

·
tomas3314
54 Posts
WOW how did I miss this first....

I'd always be up for a Pico Rivera meet....lol

That place is like 1 mile from my house plus the parking lot is huge and enough things to do there....

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tomas3314 said:
WOW how did I miss this first....

I'd always be up for a Pico Rivera meet....lol

That place is like 1 mile from my house plus the parking lot is huge and enough things to do there....
Cool, one more interested in a L.A. area gathering. :thumbup: Where do u live in Pico? Not asking for exact address, just general location. :dunno:

·
tomas3314
54 Posts
bmw330pp said:
Cool, one more interested in a L.A. area gathering. :thumbup: Where do u live in Pico? Not asking for exact address, just general location. :dunno:
Live more towards Whittier Blvd. and Rosemead area....you? You don't see many bimmers in my area or city at that. The few I do come across during my morning commute to work are usually the same cars I see regularly.

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tomas3314 said:
Live more towards Whittier Blvd. and Rosemead area....you? You don't see many bimmers in my area or city at that. The few I do come across during my morning commute to work are usually the same cars I see regularly.
I live by Pioneer H.S. You're right about the amount of bimmers. Most of the ones I do see though are kinda whack. People around here seem to like 20" chrome rims quite a bit, and put them on any car they can get their hands on......including bimmers :tsk:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts