BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos of M3 Cabrio. It's a 2002, Titanium Silver with light grey leather interior, with all options except for HK, Nav and SMG II. Let me know what you think. Current mods so far - ACS Type III | ACS Front Strut Brace | Alpine 7894 CD/MP3?XM Satellite Radio | MB Quart 6.5 QSD | MB Quart PSD 210 | JL Audio (2) x 8W3D6 | JL Audio 500/5 Amp | OEM Aluminum Pedal/E-brake Set

Future mods - SSK (either ACS or RE), RD Sways, HR Coilovers, ACS Exhaust, Dinan Software, Titanium Silver Headlight trim, Painted Ambers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliments

Still working on a few more mods for the car - next up is the ACS CF Front Spoiler with the mini strut bars. I have the titanium silver headlight trim installed now. Once the spoiler in on, I will post some more photos. Audio system - subwoofer will be redone at the beginning of July, going with a fiberglass enclosure.

///M.

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Re: Thanks for the compliments

///Milien said:
Still working on a few more mods for the car - next up is the ACS CF Front Spoiler with the mini strut bars. I have the titanium silver headlight trim installed now. Once the spoiler in on, I will post some more photos. Audio system - subwoofer will be redone at the beginning of July, going with a fiberglass enclosure.

///M.
Milien . . . your car is so hot . . . it doesn't need any more mods !!

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Re: Thanks for the compliments

///Milien said:

///M.
Hot as hell! :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts