BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of my X.
Got it last week (waited 5 month´s)
Black Sapphire, dark poplar wood, Truffle Brown leather.
All equip you can have except DPC (dont want it cause i dont like the way the sensors mess up the bumpers)

Also got Analog and digital tv module (think they started with the digital in -05)

Here is the pics

http://www.carlskoga.com/x5net

Thanks from Sweden.
 

·
SJU Hawk ! Goin' Big!
Joined
·
279 Posts
vinu_neuro said:
Congrats on your new X5. Those wheels and the Truffle Brown look great on Black!!
Those wheels are great! I'm trying so hard to find a set of them from someone who has gotten new wheels but can't find any! I guess because they are new ('04 and up) but I would have thought I'd see a few for sale at least.

Nice X5 though. I really like the truffle brown too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ShineOnX5 said:
great lookin pics!!!

now you need the ipod integration and the rear camera and paint your grill black.
Thanks,
The ipod and cam its on the way, need the cam for my boat trailer.
And dension ipod stuff seems to be great!

But i will never ever paint that grill black... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
742 Posts
TSAGG said:
Those wheels are great! I'm trying so hard to find a set of them from someone who has gotten new wheels but can't find any! I guess because they are new ('04 and up) but I would have thought I'd see a few for sale at least.

Nice X5 though. I really like the truffle brown too!
TSAGG...here's a 19" star spokes wheels for sales...at a reasonable priced too, I may add! Good luck. http://www.x5world.com/showthread.php?t=1024
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
742 Posts
TSAGG said:
Saw those. i'm looking for the 2004 and up 4.4 sport package wheels. The thick 5 spoke ones (not "Y" spokes either). They've been very hard to come by!
Look again...those ARE the thick 5 spoke ones from the 2004 model...I got the same ones on mine and do agree that they are very hard to come by.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
TSAGG said:
Saw those. i'm looking for the 2004 and up 4.4 sport package wheels. The thick 5 spoke ones (not "Y" spokes either). They've been very hard to come by!
i'd go with the optional factory 21" that comes on the 745/760. i think that would look great on an x5.
 

·
SJU Hawk ! Goin' Big!
Joined
·
279 Posts
dkl said:
Look again...those ARE the thick 5 spoke ones from the 2004 model...I got the same ones on mine and do agree that they are very hard to come by.
you are correct! I have PM'd the owner in hopes they are still for sale.

Thanks.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top