BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
Welcome to the ZHP Mafia :p I would like to introduce you to the Godfather SpeedFreak, and I'm one of his henchmen. :D

·
Certified Organic Fanatic
2,544 Posts
bmw330pp said:
Welcome to the ZHP Mafia :p I would like to introduce you to the Godfather SpeedFreak, and I'm one of his henchmen. :D
LOL... :rofl:

·
Oh yeah, she's my baby...
6,629 Posts
Is every other ZHP sold Silver Grey?

·
ELmO
362 Posts
Replace those amber lights with white and there will be no reason for people to say E90 looks better than our E46s

·
Registered
341 Posts
very nice! :thumbup:

but i just noticed something...do all the zhp's come with the boxy sideview mirrors? are the other ones an option still?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is your car doing on that gravel?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? Hopefully you just parked it there for the photograph oppurtunity, right?

Its true, the clear turn signals look soooooooo much cleaner.

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
Woohoo another Silbergrau ZHP! Welcome - absolutely love your car. Hmmm now where have I seen one of those before?

And for a silver gray - you can do without clears - amber adds some nice contrast. Get yourself a V1 - now thats a nice accessory.

·
ELmO
362 Posts
V1 not necessary, be a real man and face up to your crimes if caught! XD!! Son, get clears.

·
Former ZHP pilot
884 Posts
elmalloc said:
V1 not necessary, be a real man and face up to your crimes if caught! XD!! Son, get clears.
Face up? A crime isnt a crime unless you get caught. Unless you like giving your money away to your city or county dont buy a V1. Personally i think otherwise. ;)

·
ELmO
362 Posts
be a man! Face up to your crime IF CAUGHT! V1 is for those who can't use the force and sense when to slow down, OR FOR THOSE WHO DON'T TRUST THEIR LUCK!

Knock on wood. no tickets - and I deserve at least one a day.

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
elmalloc said:
be a man! Face up to your crime IF CAUGHT! V1 is for those who can't use the force and sense when to slow down, OR FOR THOSE WHO DON'T TRUST THEIR LUCK!

Knock on wood. no tickets - and I deserve at least one a day.
Come on down here to Texas. I giv eyou a week tops.

·
Oh yeah, she's my baby...
6,629 Posts
indyzhp said:
Yes! :bigpimp:

Eatrach, nice choice! :thumbup:
I think it's time to get rid of mine.

·
ELmO
362 Posts
its' itneresting with the way people speed in michigan you'd thikn i'd see a lot more cops around. Interstates in michigan are upwards of 115 mph in the left lane, 100 mph in teh middle lane and 90 mph in the right lane (flowing traffic, not passing) HAHA!! I like to call it the USA Autobahn.

if yo'ure in a piece of crap vehicle (like my honda civic) your hands will be sweating after the ride.

·
Jayhawk
527 Posts
apar330i said:
Is every other ZHP sold Silver Grey?
I think so. I orderd mine in March of '03 after seeing one M3 in the color arrive at the dealership the day I made my order. I had planned on Imola Red but fell in love with the Silver Gray (it was a bright blue skied sunny day and the color was glowing). It was a very unique color when the car arrived in May of '03 but now I see the color every day. It has become as common as Titanium Silver on E36 and earlier e46's.

It still looks awesome when clean in bright sun!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts