BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I took me a good long drive today to SC. After coming from the mountains here it was HOT as HELL in SC to me!! ;) anyway, I seen the car I wanted..hehe took pics of a conv M3 (with the 19 inch wheels that I thought looked cool, beside a conv 330Ci with 18s. Let me know what you think...I thought they look pretty damn good :bigpimp:

·
3,762 Posts
CCs328Ci said:
19 inch, looked cool as hell in person imo.. but that only counts to me :thumbup:
I guess maybe it's just the second pic from the top (on this page) that's giving me the impression. For some reason, they look monsterous there, like those silly 20"+ wheels on the Caddy SUV's, etc.

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ff said:

I guess maybe it's just the second pic from the top (on this page) that's giving me the impression. For some reason, they look monsterous there, like those silly 20"+ wheels on the Caddy SUV's, etc.
besides the wheels howz about the pics? go or no go?!? :dunno: :bigpimp:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Looks good so what does ~15k get you.

Alittle wider stance (M3 looks fatter), 19's, 6 speeds, extra 108hp, Sport Mode, better components in braking and suspension, and alot more chicks ;O)

I think its worth the 15k if you got it :bigpimp:

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rufus330Ci said:
Looks good so what does ~15k get you.

Alittle wider stance (M3 looks fatter), 19's, 6 speeds, extra 108hp, Sport Mode, better components in braking and suspension, and alot more chicks ;O)

I think its worth the 15k if you got it :bigpimp:
lol.yea..buy me one????? :bigpimp:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts