BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BrettInLJ said:
Why not post them here too, since you have to register at e90sytle to view them?
Sorry! I forgot you had to register to see them.

The quality of the ictures could be better, and it was the first day that it didn't rain since I collected the car so I have not had a chance to Wash & Wax.

Also, the sun was setting so the was a shadow, but I think this helps to show the different appearence of Artic in various lighting conditions.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,191 Posts
I like the color.
Congrats on your new car!
 

·
2016 Alpine White M2
Joined
·
378 Posts
jayo said:
Sorry! I forgot you had to register to see them.

The quality of the ictures could be better, and it was the first day that it didn't rain since I collected the car so I have not had a chance to Wash & Wax.

Also, the sun was setting so the was a shadow, but I think this helps to show the different appearence of Artic in various lighting conditions.
That last pic looks quite a bit like grey green.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bmwaustin said:
jayo,
Can you please take pics of track navigation when using MP3 and post'em?
Sure, I will take some pictures tomorrow evening (I am in Ireland so I am at least 5 hrs ahead of you guys)

To be honest I have to say that the navigation on the standard professional radio (I don't have navigation) take a bit of getting used to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,836 Posts
Congrats :thumbup:
 

·
******
Joined
·
2,457 Posts
Nice ride! Congrats on getting it. I saw that color at the New York show, and it appeared to be similar to gray green to me. Your pics remind me of the color I saw. Others here have mentioned it was more blue, which I don't see in your pics. It truly is a chameleon color. Very cool. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TD330ci said:
Do the steering wheel controls no longer light up? :confused:
I have to say I can't remember!

I was trying not to use the flash, and I was trying to balance the shutter speed/blur so the pics ended up dark (& blurry too!)

I will have a look tomorrow night.

On the whole, the interior lighting is really cool.

There are a couple of little Orange lights in the roof that give an orange glow to the cabin at night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I checked the buttons on the steering wheel tonight - they are lit up, but not as bright as the rest of the controls.
 

·
---------
Joined
·
459 Posts
jayo said:
Sorry! I forgot you had to register to see them.

The quality of the ictures could be better, and it was the first day that it didn't rain since I collected the car so I have not had a chance to Wash & Wax.

Also, the sun was setting so the was a shadow, but I think this helps to show the different appearence of Artic in various lighting conditions.
I can see you have mud flaps. Is it an option/accessory? Is it useful? I don't have mud flaps in my current car... I just wonder how much benefit they actually give.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts
Thanks for those pics! In person, does the colour really look that different in different lighting conditions as is evidenced by the pictures?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Greg220 said:
I can see you have mud flaps. Is it an option/accessory? Is it useful? I don't have mud flaps in my current car... I just wonder how much benefit they actually give.
Yeah, they are an option here in Ireland, I got my dealer to fit them. They are listed in the E90 accessories catalogue. The cost me 90 Euros including taxes, which I thought was a bit on the expensive side.

The reason I got them is to try and protect the sills from tar. It wont stop everyting, but it will help.

Also, I was afraid that they might take away from the cool look of the E90, but they are quite subtle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BrettInLJ said:
Thanks for those pics! In person, does the colour really look that different in different lighting conditions as is evidenced by the pictures?
Yeah, depending on the weather it like walking out in the morning and finding a different car there every day!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts
jayo said:
Yeah, depending on the weather it like walking out in the morning and finding a different car there every day!
And I assume it looks good no matter what! I think I may have found my new favorite color (of the ones they offer at least).
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top