BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Please, call me Brian.
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics of my 88 325i I just got home today :):)
I'll be changing the oil tomorrow, along with the tranny & diff fluids (then I can find out if I have an LSD too). I'm also changing the timing belt/thermostat/water pump/cam seals, and replacing the radiator with a Godspeed aluminum radiator. This spring I'll be repainting it (oem alpine white of course :)), and fixing up the rust/dents.
It's got over 155K miles, the most comfortable seats ever, and is probably as fun to drive as the //M, IMO.

Attachments

·
Official Wheelman
1,329 Posts
Congrats. I hope to be right behind you with a purchase of an E30 all my own.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
looks good, take care of it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
nicely done! Just bought my 89 325i 'bout 2 weeks ago... snow looks fun, it's already hitting mid 80's in Phoenix! UGH!

·
Please, call me Brian.
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats. I hope to be right behind you with a purchase of an E30 all my own.
I love it, I'm guessing you will too!

looks good, take care of it.
I will!

nicely done! Just bought my 89 325i 'bout 2 weeks ago... snow looks fun, it's already hitting mid 80's in Phoenix! UGH!
Snow sucks, i'm ready for some good ol global warmin!

BTW, how much oil do these guys take? I don't have a manual, and I can only find capacity for the e30 318s...

·
Please, call me Brian.
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Change your avatar it makes me sick. Kinda like a dirty Sanchez. Haha.
Hahaha, it is pretty sick :rofl:
nice find. You should come to some of the e30 meets. We'll have one soon
I'll definately look into it, Right now it's not in the best shape, but I have my timing belt/ tensionor/water pump/thermostat/seals, radiator, brakes, and brake sensors on there way to my house as we speak! It will be a fun day of bringing my e30 back to life! Also got an oil change, tranny/diff fluid change, ultrasuede, and Dinan chip coming within the next week. (The black ultrasuede is going on my headliner)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts