BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's my first stab at posting pics on this site. I hope I'll get it right the first time, as I know several have had problems when posting their first pics.

Anyway, it's not much. I haven't purchased any add ons, except for wheel locks. :) I'll try to post pics of those later. ;)

I absolutely LOVE the natural brown interior. Coupled with the Myrtle wood, which I normally don't like with an all black or gray interior, I feel it looks really classy. The pics that I've see of Nat. Brown on the web all seem to have a lighter or washed out look. In person, the nat. brown has a bit darker look to it.

I haven't taken any pics of the interior yet, but I'll post them when I do.

Modeboy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to add that I did install Silvervisions in the front and rear. I personally like the all clear look.

They came with a pair of BlueVision 5w bulbs. I assume these are for side marker indicators? Has anyone replaced their orange bulbs with these?

Just curious,

Modeboy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ackster said:
I replaced the sidemarkers with Piaa's and they look really nice. Its really easy to install. You have to slide the sidemarker (I believe forward but it could be backwards, its been a little while since I installed them) and then use your fingernail to lift the rear of the sidemarker out.
Are the PIAA's white instead of orange? I guess it's not actually legal to have the white ones in there, right? Yea, I read the manual on how to replace the bulbs there, and you just slide em forward. I may give em a shot and see what the BlueVisions look like in there.

Modeboy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.