Registered
397 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOW - That is SICK :yikes:
My next Bimmer will definitely be Alpine white :thumbup:

·
Modded 5
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i already change them to straight....but affter uplloading to imageshack.....it comes out like this....how to fix it ???

·
17,965 Posts

·
Modded 5
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i use a canon ixus i

those indoor pics is taken by the same cam but with black/white,vintage feel and ISO400 and so...i forgot what i set but it mean to be a old contrast pics......

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
Very nice Ken! I am a fan of the white as well, just couldn't find one when i was looking :(

This would be a good time for you to get a 3M clear bra to protect that paint!

·
Fas kine Touring, Brah!
259 Posts
Sweet!

·
Modded 5
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kbuicker said:
Very nice Ken! I am a fan of the white as well, just couldn't find one when i was looking :(

This would be a good time for you to get a 3M clear bra to protect that paint!
thanks....i could't find one is HK..i mean white 540...so last solution :) REPAINT like mine !!!

and clear bra is soon but i already got chip on it :cry: .....

Your car looks hot too....

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Very Nice Ride

Curious as to why you would call your ride a 'SHARK'? Is it because your ride is white? There is only one 'SHARK' labeled/named 'The SHARK' in BMW's legion of Beautiful rides and that distinction is bestowed upon the 6 Series.:D

Take a look at a few shots attached and let me know your thoughts. Special attention to the last shot.

P.S. Like I said, "You ride is nice nonetheless!".:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Modded 5
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gbelton said:
Curious as to why you would call your ride a 'SHARK'? Is it because your ride is white? There is only one 'SHARK' labeled/named 'The SHARK' in BMW's legion of Beautiful rides and that distinction is bestowed upon the 6 Series.:D

Take a look at a few shots attached and let me know your thoughts. Special attention to the last shot.

P.S. Like I said, "You ride is nice nonetheless!".:thumbup:
Nice 6er pics...:thumbup: the 6 does has a better shark shape than mine....but why i call my 540 a shark is that aftering all the mods and maybe theme and so....it deserve a bit of that name if not all....maybe i just can't find a name aggressive enough :dunno:

Thanks for the words :thumbup:

I should add a shark fin too :rofl:

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Let's Poll The Group...

For a name befitting your beautiful white Demon! (No offense if that word offends you)

Can you post a few more pics? Profile, full body, scope, tail, etc... Wanna make sure we all get the full effect!:thumbup:

The Finn was funny right? The 6er group were laughing there heads off!:rofl:

·
Registered
243 Posts
You live in Hong Kong and you drive a 540!!!:yikes: Either you are really rich or you are crazy. How much does gas and license fee for that size of engine cost you?

Very nice car by the way!:thumbup: Your rotating pictures are making me dizzy.:bigpimp:

·
Modded 5
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
f155mph said:
You live in Hong Kong and you drive a 540!!!:yikes: Either you are really rich or you are crazy. How much does gas and license fee for that size of engine cost you?

Very nice car by the way!:thumbup: Your rotating pictures are making me dizzy.:bigpimp:
you used to be in HK ?? i am not rich...than i guess i am crazy :rofl:

i usually paid $1500HKD/month for gas and $95xx/yr for license fee

i guess my gas fee is fairly low since i don't usually drive long trip and as you know HK isn't that big.....i just drive to work...back home and sometimes giving my gf a ride and so....Oh and so meeting too....around $1500hkd/month .....:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts