·
I AM CANADIAN!
373 Posts
looks great :thumb:

·
Addicted To Autocross
191 Posts
Sweet. Nice Pics

Cool. M-Technik Kit, Shadowline Trim, Lip Spoiler and Clears. Since you're from Canada, did you get that as part of an available package? If so, why they don't offer that here in the US is beyond me.

Nevertheless, congrats from a fellow Jet Black coupe owner :thumb:

Now if I were you, first thing I would do is swap out those mirrors for the M3 type or Hagus ones ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Sweet. Nice Pics

Shinobi said:
Cool. M-Technik Kit, Shadowline Trim, Lip Spoiler and Clears. Since you're from Canada, did you get that as part of an available package?
Yes... it's all part of the M Sport Package (available here and in Europe). It's not cheap, mind you... $5200 CDN includes all of what you listed, a black roof liner, alcantara/cloth interior, stiffer suspension (option #226) and M steering wheel, dead pedal, rocker panel covers. :D

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Re: Re: Sweet. Nice Pics

virtualrain said:

Yes... it's all part of the M Sport Package (available here and in Europe). It's not cheap, mind you... $5200 CDN includes all of what you listed, a black roof liner, alcantara/cloth interior, stiffer suspension (option #226) and M steering wheel, dead pedal, rocker panel covers. :D
You know, I just don't get that....we have just as many performance junkies here as in Europe or Canada...how come we don't get these goodies???

However, didn't I hear something about the "Club Sport" package coming to the US sometime? 'Course, available "only" with the 330...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SuckerforM said:
where did you get the M-body kit. Can you order the coupe with it or is it aftermarket
As mentioned above, the M Sport Package is an available option in Canada (and Europe) and includes a number of cool goodies including the M Technic body kit.

My theory as to why it isn't available in the US is this...
The M-Sport Pkg positions the car squarely between a normal 330Ci and an M3. In Canada, there is a $20K CDN difference between a regular 330Ci and the M3. Thus there is definitely "room" for another offering at an intermediate price point. In the US, the gap between a 330Ci and an M3 isn't as high so it's easier for a buyer to just go all the way and get the full M3 rather than have another product positioned in between.

Given that you could buy an M3 in your $ for what I paid for this 330Ci with M Sport Pkg in CDN$ makes me cry... don't whine! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.