BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had the work done the last two weeks.

Retrofit LED Tailights from Alekshop

Vertini Monaco 20 Inch Wheels in Silver/Brushed.
20 X 8.5 Front, 20 X 10 Rear

H & R Sport Lowering Springs ( but I'm going to switch back to BMW Sport Springs to eliminate rubbing with passengers/heavier load)

M3 Style Side Skirts and M-Tech Style Rear Bumper From JGMods.
Jay was excellent with pricing, paint and install. Very nice guy and quick.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
It kinda looks like a 335is.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
looks nice, man! only complaint would be reading the "haters" comments. as long as you like it, it's the only thing that matters. best of luck and thanks for sharing!
"Haters" where?? OP puts his auto out there looking for opinions and weather you like it or not you will read various opinions.Reading these comments I don't know how you could come up with haters unless you've never been on Bimmerfest in this life time...As gentle as it gets dude.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i dont know, man..seems like some of the comments above were a little harsh... "Other than the spoiler, side skirts, wheels and front lip, I like it." & "It kinda looks like a 335is" so basically it sounds like people are saying " hey, you just put a nice chunk of money into your car, but it looked much better completely stock". I seem to sense that a lot on this site and honestly it's why i dont bother with it much. dont get me wrong, there are a lot of helpful people on here, but theres also a lot of people who just blow hot air.. just sayin... half the time im looking for help around here, i get more wise cracks than anything. to each his own i guess.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
i dont know, man..seems like some of the comments above were a little harsh... "Other than the spoiler, side skirts, wheels and front lip, I like it." & "It kinda looks like a 335is" so basically it sounds like people are saying " hey, you just put a nice chunk of money into your car, but it looked much better completely stock". I seem to sense that a lot on this site and honestly it's why i dont bother with it much. dont get me wrong, there are a lot of helpful people on here, but theres also a lot of people who just blow hot air.. just sayin... half the time im looking for help around here, i get more wise cracks than anything. to each his own i guess.
I can't disagree for there are quite a few sarcastic/angry posters which I have learned to ignore but still some constructive discussions and I can't really fault you for visiting briefly it does get annoying.Have a good one Bro.:thumbup:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Beautiful! I went with the sedan for practicality reasons. Do I ever wish I could get by with a coupe because I sure would have one!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Was going for the 335is look, but wanted to do it different with the m3 style skirts over the rocker panels. Also I wanted my own choice of wheels and tires. I was tired of run flats. it's an 07 so cost wise i was able to achieve the look i wanted without going to deep into my pocket.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I agree man. Haters suck.

·
Not a real doctor.
5,702 Posts
Haters are idiots. I can't stand 'em. They should all go to... uhm... wait a minute.

It wouldn't be my choice... those 20" wheels would never survive my commute... but I think that, for that choice of style, the look is excellent. I think it all goes together well with the alpine white.

We could get into a discussion about how the mods affect the performance of the car, but I don't think that's the point here, right?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Haters are idiots. I can't stand 'em. They should all go to... uhm... wait a minute.

It wouldn't be my choice... those 20" wheels would never survive my commute... but I think that, for that choice of style, the look is excellent. I think it all goes together well with the alpine white.

We could get into a discussion about how the mods affect the performance of the car, but I don't think that's the point here, right?
I hate you!! lol:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts