BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to post some pics of my car since I haven't had the chance to do it before. Let me know what ya think.

Attachments

·
Fas kine Touring, Brah!
259 Posts
Sigh, I gotta visit NY before I die. Great pics too! :) Thanks for sharing, pal.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Love that color and the clear headlights! Those M Parallels look good too although personally I'm not too crazy about the carbon fiber mirrors...Nice ride!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Why no rear trunk lip? They come stock with them no?

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
i look forward in seeing it in person on the 5th eh.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I didn't put the mods on, paid someone to put them on for me. Need to get the switch & module for the mirrors though. I don't think they come with the lip, it's a M5 part from what I gather. Plan on installing it sometime soon though.

I like the CF M5 Mirrors, they go great with the color. I think I have CF fever. Was thinking about doing the CF gear selector & E-Brake as well as the CF Trim.

Just finished washing the car. Did the spray on wax thing as well as waxed the rims. I think the next time I wax the rims, I will get the drill buff attachment. It's alot of work to buff them off by hand at that level.

Need to get the brakes done. Plan on doing the Brembo Slotted Rotors, Axxis pads, & Stainless Steel Brake lines. Probably in like 2-3 weeks. Going to get the Dinan S2 Engine & Tranny software done next Saturday before the meet in NJ.

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
ArCaDe said:
I didn't put the mods on, paid someone to put them on for me. Need to get the switch & module for the mirrors though. I don't think they come with the lip, it's a M5 part from what I gather. Plan on installing it sometime soon though.

I like the CF M5 Mirrors, they go great with the color. I think I have CF fever. Was thinking about doing the CF gear selector & E-Brake as well as the CF Trim.

Just finished washing the car. Did the spray on wax thing as well as waxed the rims. I think the next time I wax the rims, I will get the drill buff attachment. It's alot of work to buff them off by hand at that level.

Need to get the brakes done. Plan on doing the Brembo Slotted Rotors, Axxis pads, & Stainless Steel Brake lines. Probably in like 2-3 weeks. Going to get the Dinan S2 Engine & Tranny software done next Saturday before the meet in NJ.
you'll hate me then.. i'm going to get a real CF rear defuser for the Mtech bumper i'm putting on.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I'm in Brooklyn. I have checked Dave's site & will be purchasing from there if they have the best prices. I got the mirrors off of Ebay.

Chivas: I saw the CF Diffuser but the prices was kinda crazy. What prices are you seeing? Any links?

To tell you the truth, I was also looking to see if I could get the roof spoiler in CF as well as the trunk lip. I wanted the black chrome grill but it seems it is cheaply made. So unless I find a better product, it will be black kidneys for me. Sh*t, if they have a CF grill, then I may go for that. But the whole CF depends on how it look on the car. Would be best to see the product in use to make the best decision. Dont wont to OD, ya know!

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
ArCaDe said:
I'm in Brooklyn. I have checked Dave's site & will be purchasing from there if they have the best prices. I got the mirrors off of Ebay.

Chivas: I saw the CF Diffuser but the prices was kinda crazy. What prices are you seeing? Any links?

To tell you the truth, I was also looking to see if I could get the roof spoiler in CF as well as the trunk lip. I wanted the black chrome grill but it seems it is cheaply made. So unless I find a better product, it will be black kidneys for me. Sh*t, if they have a CF grill, then I may go for that. But the whole CF depends on how it look on the car. Would be best to see the product in use to make the best decision. Dont wont to OD, ya know!
if i told you i got it used (like it really matters plus it was the one on the Mtech kit i got) for sub $200, you'd want to shoot me huh?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts