BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
servant to the people
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to add - review of H&R Coilovers

The H&R Coilovers are actually softer than the stock suspension. I went over several bumps and potholes and they're very very comfortable. I do need to lift it up a bit in the front and I should be set.

·
BMW Driver for Life!
350 Posts
nice wheels and drop! i'm running H&R coils too. i agree they are comfortable. i wish the dampers were just a tad firmer because i'm used to my M3. anyways, car looks great!

·
servant to the people
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Choson1 said:
nice wheels and drop! i'm running H&R coils too. i agree they are comfortable. i wish the dampers were just a tad firmer because i'm used to my M3. anyways, car looks great!
I agree, I wish they were actually firmer. Did you have to put spacers in the front for yours? I needed a 10mm spacer to clear the perches.

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
North Jersey In Da House!

Nice pics my fellow Jersian, we ought to go for a run one of these days; if you are not against a spirited run every now and again.:D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
WOW!
The drop makes the 20's look big enough.
Never thought I would say that.

·
BMW Driver for Life!
350 Posts
FrankMB said:
I agree, I wish they were actually firmer. Did you have to put spacers in the front for yours? I needed a 10mm spacer to clear the perches.
i didn't need spacers. my wheels are 8.5" front...i believe yours are 9"?

·
servant to the people
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gbelton said:
Nice pics my fellow Jersian, we ought to go for a run one of these days; if you are not against a spirited run every now and again.:D
Thanks!! I'm all for spirited runs :)

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Good

I will be sure to let you know when the next run will be and I hope you can join. You do the same my friend.:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yup...tried my friend's 6er equiped with H&R coilover! Its firmer than stock but still very comfortable...excellent job by H&R!

·
Registered
28 Posts
man, you car is clean. i like the way you dropped it. and i like the rims. it look good. i love staggered rims. i have staggered rims on my 6 series.

·
Registered
157 Posts
FrankMB said:
Some pics I took at a friends place :

FrankMB,

How do you like your Supersprint M6 mufflers...I heard it on my HS_01 and it definitely sounds amazing, I think you should post some sound clips:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
FrankMB said:
Some pics I took at a friends place :

FrankMB,

How do you like your Supersprint M6 mufflers...I heard it on HS_01 6er and it definitely sounds amazing, I think you should post some sound clips:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts