BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
philippek said:
I think the Z coupe would sell decently. But the facelift concepts look hideous. The rear end is definite step backward.
Agree the rear is worse, but "deBangleing" the door is an improvement! .02

·
Registered
204 Posts
99flhr said:
Agree the rear is worse, but "deBangleing" the door is an improvement! .02
The bungled door remains the largest single impediment to me ever owning a Z4. They could put in the V10, atomic fusion headlights, mag-lev dampers, make it a coupe and sell it for 12 grand and I still couldn't see myself walking up to that godawful door everytime I went to get in the thing!

·
Inquiring mind
879 Posts
No Breathing

Where are the Gills???

·
Registered
189 Posts
The altered front end looks better than the current Z4's front in my opinion. But the altered rear looks worse than the current Z4's. So it's a step forward and a step backward = step no where?

·
The Darwinator.
529 Posts
The facelift photochop looks like some sort of Audi...

Why'd they bother photochopping the fog lights in the first pic?

B.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
rlcanon said:
The bungled door remains the largest single impediment to me ever owning a Z4. They could put in the V10, atomic fusion headlights, mag-lev dampers, make it a coupe and sell it for 12 grand and I still couldn't see myself walking up to that godawful door everytime I went to get in the thing!
Those atomic fusion lamps are 1/2 off today at Autozone, however the magnetic-levitation struts are on backorder... :cry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts