BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one have a picture (a good one) of a E46 325i in electric red with OEM Clears in the front and side?

i have already seen that back but i want to have a better look at the clears on the front with the electric red..

its the only way my dad will let me buy them, he has to see what they will look like. :mad:

thanks alot

· Premium Member
2022 540i MSport
9,910 Posts
Not to start a flame, but is Electric Red that much different from Imola just to check how the clears look? If not, check shizat63's sig photo of his Imola ZHP with clear fronts and sides. Just click on this thread:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94353

· Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, thats kinda hard to tell from that pic.. i dunno

· Premium Member
2022 540i MSport
9,910 Posts
jrogue said:
I suggest going to the BMW site and build the car you are looking for. you will have pictures from all angles to view. www.bmwusa.com
Umm, he wants to see it with clear front turn signals and fender mounted repeaters. BMWUSA does not show those parts on their website.

· Registered
5 Posts
You are correct. I just now visited the website for the first time since the E90's were announced and you can no longer build a 3-series sedan with clear lens. However, if you build an E46 coupe with the sports package checked, you can get some idea of what clear lenses will look like on an E46 sedan. Sorry for the confusion my original post may have caused.

· Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys :D

· Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:cry: i... love... you... :bawling: :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.