BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I hope it is okay to post this up in e39 thread,
I hope it doesn't get moved, as I am posting many pictures of E39 and its wheels...

First picture is picture of my e39 528i about a year and half ago before it got breytonized...
when I first bought the 17 inch staggered oem style 32's
Freshly sandblasted, and wrapped with tires, and i bought them like that...

second picture is how they look when they haven't been cleaned for months...
since they are dirty, i pretty much rolled with the dirty look like how it is... lol.... notice the front will get dirtier because it has bigger brakes...

If you get some nice brake pads that doesn't dust that much, you might be able to keep these clean... or if you clearcoat the wheels with some wheel clearcoat spray after cleaning, that might help too...

it really doesn't look that bad when they're dirty, and some people comlemented it, but that might because my car is white and it kinda matches??

I've heard things like "I've never seen any wheels like that? what kind are those?"
and I would reply "They're stock, they come with the car"
because they are... they come with 540i sports...

They kind of look camoflauge too, and wheels get even darker when they're wet...
and as you can see from the front wheel pictures, when wet, the water travels down the spokes, and makes marks slong on the rims which also another unique thing..

Anyways...

Rest of the pictures are pictures of 4 dirty wheels flash on and off...

i'm going to clean them when i'm not so lazy, and take pictures and post in this post again...

if you are interested in buying these wheels, please make an offer in the post...

i'm thinking like $500 ~ $700 with or without tires and you pay for shipping or you pick up locally...

I will sell to the person who makes the highest offer by the time i clean my wheels and post new pictures...

oh...
and wheels are not bent, straight, and true, and balanced...
they ran great when i had them on

tires are all worn in the back, and little left in the front... not even worth taking pictures of really... you will need to get new tires weather you buy these with tires or not...

i'm selling them with tires for those who might be interested in blowing doughnuts and doing burnouts... it would be perfect for someone who's looking to waste some used tires in some open space.... which is what i wanted to do, but i just had got new wheels, and had my car aligned to after adjusting the ride height and everything.

i got some black magic wheel cleaners and brush and i'm going to clean them and post some more pictures...

if you want to look at m car with wheels, it is in this thread...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157228

I also have pair of oem side mirrors for e39... i switched to m5 replica mirrors...

Attachments

·
Slammed E39!
740 Posts
Why don't you post up in the for sale section? :dunno: I think you whore out your car enough, theres like 5-6 threads of your car. :rolleyes: Why not combine them!

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
FYi, sold my 32s (with original finish) recently WITH relatively new BFGoodrich tires for $600.. just to give you an idea about what to charge.

If you do plan to ship, you might want to spend the $ to get the tires dismounted, that will save quite-a-bit of weight when shipping.

·
just havin a heart attack
2,741 Posts
kbuicker said:
FYi, sold my 32s (with original finish) recently WITH relatively new BFGoodrich tires for $600.. just to give you an idea about what to charge.

If you do plan to ship, you might want to spend the $ to get the tires dismounted, that will save quite-a-bit of weight when shipping.
I must say, the E28 that they went on looks HOT with your 32's. I'll snap a pic or two when i get over there later.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah... i said $500 to $700...

I'll be happy with $500 plus shipping, but $700 is optimistic thinking...

and 530i 408
Sorry... My car is just a whore like that... and there is 2 threads excluding this thread that has pictures of my car... it just that i posted many in the last two... what problems do you have with me posting many pictures that you gotta post a comment like that about it???

·
Slammed E39!
740 Posts
just saying all the threads are about the same, pics of your ride is kool. just thought you could combine them. Try posting the wheels up in the for sale section, might help your chances of selling them. Goodluck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts