BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
live like no one else
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures of new wheels and tires and tint.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Pictures of new wheels and tires and tint.

:dunno: not really feelin the wheels. are you tints darker in the front than the rear???? but still, your car, your choices... so congrats on the upgrades... i'm sure you must be excited.

·
live like no one else
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
:dunno: not really feelin the wheels. are you tints darker in the front than the rear???? but still, your car, your choices... so congrats on the upgrades... i'm sure you must be excited.
tint is 30% front and back maybe just angle, Also I wanted something clean and not too flashy, I am a 33 year old family man. lol I don't like too much chrome, its too common, and everybody has factory which I have also for winter.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Not feeling the wheels either. Some stock 21's would have set this car off really nice. But like the OP said your car your choice.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
tint is 30% front and back maybe just angle, Also I wanted something clean and not too flashy, I am a 33 year old family man. lol I don't like too much chrome, its too common, and everybody has factory which I have also for winter.
could be the angle. 30% all around is nice. that's what i have on my car. i'm not a fan of chrome either. congrats! :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yea I'm not a big chrome guy either,,,,lol I like the look enjoy!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think the wheels blends in pretty good with the car, and for a daily i think you will be happy with the size.
22" fits in so good with the big 7 but for comfort not maybe the number one choice.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Looks ok, the wheels are to small for the car, but yur car your choice, factory 20's are the only 20's to do.

·
President
8,099 Posts
man oh man

stock wheel look better

but who am i to rain on your parade, so enjoy :thumbup:

·
Wilassasin
2,614 Posts
Car looks great, love the black....Tint is good level too, wheels are ehhh (cant lie) bro their not doing it for me. Get the factory sport 20's will look much better!

·
live like no one else
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
After driving about 500 miles on them I have to say I am glad they are not 22's . The ride is the same as if it was on the 18 factories. I am not a fan of all chrome or black. So for my style it's ride quality over looks any day. Not into the stock look. To each his own.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts