BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum and now have decided to tune my m4. I added awe intake with akrapovic full exhaust and dp's. I'm now looking for a tune. What would be best tune a piggyback or flash tune. Jb4 is a very popular tune. I want a tune that gives me the most gains. I'm local to sonic motor sports and they said the hex tune is a good choice and one of the most powerful flash tunes on the market. What tune do you guys recommend and what are the power gains from it?
Thanks!

·
Banned
10,015 Posts

Did you buy for flash? 'Cause w/o major surgery you won't see full potential. Try camber plates first. Before investing in big turbo + high flow injectors.

·
Vendor
6,808 Posts
I'm new to the forum and now have decided to tune my m4. I added awe intake with akrapovic full exhaust and dp's. I'm now looking for a tune. What would be best tune a piggyback or flash tune. Jb4 is a very popular tune. I want a tune that gives me the most gains. I'm local to sonic motor sports and they said the hex tune is a good choice and one of the most powerful flash tunes on the market. What tune do you guys recommend and what are the power gains from it?
Thanks!
For average users JB4 is the way to go ... You cant beat the price, power and features
Plus you can remove it at anytime if you have any dealership visit

We offer 14 days money back guarantee on the JB4, give it a try and if you do not like it you can return it

Order Link
https://www.x-ph.com/burger-tuning-bms-jb4-stage-2-bmw-s55-m3-m4-f8x-tune/

Here couple reviews from our customers
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts