BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok...................looks like i cant upload fotos..............:mad:......can anyone help with this??? i think they may be too large???............one foto says "2.03 MB" is this too large to post???

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
to large. bfest will tell you the appropriate size... i just went into micro paint and did image resize down to 45 % of original.. workd.

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
It's not rocket science man. Shrink pics and post. However I find that if you upload they will auto shrink. Now do it and don't keep us waiting already.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
re resize:

ok....i think i have microsoft paint.......so, i just open pic there and resize? thx 4 ur help..

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pix

pix fix

Attachments

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Ok, was there a question, or are you just whoring out pics of your sweet e39, or just trying to get the pic upload process down pat?

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
Hey Sweet ride. pic #3 is cool looks like theres snow on the ground ( prob is snow ) but it looks like you have smoked headlights in one of the pics. did you photo shop that. if not where did you get those. & are they ccfls? I have smoke sides and tails and cant find smoked headlights with angels in them anywhere, im trying to smoke the whole car. inside and out;) ur welcome for the hlp.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pix AND question

Sorry...............the question i had was do my front wheels have too much space between the tires and the wheel wells, since i had the stealer do the front struts ($1200) it looks like the front of the car is ready for off roading....know what i mean.....sorry for whoring.....it was the last foto i wanted to whore....it was taking this past weekend at my g/f uncles house in montauk....thats gravel the car is sitting on .....took the picture with my canon powershot sd750 7.1 mp camera set to "Auto" , then "color accent" ....then clicked...............believe me im no annie liebowitz.......but ....i try .....thx 4 the positive feedback........:)

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Struts

Verify the part numbers (on the bill) they installed...it looks really high...as though they installed the wrong part...

GL

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
re:GSXRYDER

U really think so?? im @ work right now.....guess when i go home tommorow i'll look up the part # and compare @ realoem.com huh????:eek:

·
Official Wheelman
1,329 Posts
$1200 does seem wat to high. And if it looks to high it is to high.

·
Registered
161 Posts
In my opinion, the front looks like a Ford F150 if you know what i mean yeas its much to hight.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
It's not too high, it's a non-sport 530i. Since the struts are new, the car hasn't settled to normal ride height. give it a little bit of time.
FYI here is my '99 540i non sport with original 16" rims

·
Registered
12,022 Posts
Lower your 4x4:rofl:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well ck'd out realoem.com and compared part #'s to invoice from dealer.....they're the same....so i guess thats it.....thats the way its supposed to look with new struts...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts