Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
McDonalds is nasty stuff, I know I know but the best thing I ever had from there ever was in Kuwait.

The McArabia.

Its a chicken sandwich with spices, tomato, lettuce, mayo, onion inside a pita bread.

True story.

·
The Entertainment Guru
11,038 Posts
McDonalds is nasty stuff, I know I know but the best thing I ever had from there ever was in Kuwait.

The McArabia.

Its a chicken sandwich with spices, tomato, lettuce, mayo, onion inside a pita bread.

True story.
I saw a show about the many different items Mickey Ds serves worldwide. Some looked pretty good.

GALAXY Tab ~ Powered by ANDROID!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I saw a show about the many different items Mickey Ds serves worldwide. Some looked pretty good.

GALAXY Tab ~ Powered by ANDROID!
I tell ya man... If I was able to import that sandwich, I would be a candidate for triple bypass lol

·
Registered
521 Posts
There was a "Pizza Hut" in Camp Bastion/Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan, can't say I enjoyed it, caused quick and frequent bathroom dashes.

Sent from my thumb to your eyes

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
There was a "Pizza Hut" in Camp Bastion/Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan, can't say I enjoyed it, caused quick and frequent bathroom dashes.

Sent from my thumb to your eyes
It's not as bad as Cianos "Pizza" that was there. Hahahhaha

KAIA had a Pizza Hut and I think KAF also had a pizza hut, if I remember correctly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts