BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met with Adrain Avila- BMW South Atlanta- and placed an order for a 535i GT for pick up in August. I an 68 years old and have bought a number of cars from $1000 to $88000 in my life time. However, with the help of Bimmerfest-this is how I found Adrain- this has been the most pleasant buying experence of my life. It's fa air deal- read the Wiki- and he knows what he's doing. He done lot's of these.

I thank Bimmerfest but if you are doing ED and don't call one of these guys listed in the Wiki you are taking a chance. If you live down south you should call Adrain.

I will get my car at the performance center in Spartanburg so it really doesn't matter where you live when you do that.

Thanks Adrian

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats on the new order! If I was still living in Hotlanta (my hometown), I'd have to call Adrian up...perhaps if I move back there.

Enjoy your trip....I'm 3 weeks from picking mine ride up myself.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Congrats!
I agree, the right CA makes purchase a nitemare or and adventure!

·
Bayerische Motoren Werke
1,002 Posts
We used Adrian in 2007 for our ED and Im in NJ. Have to give him props for hanging around here with what this board has become over the months. Having been a member here since 2002 ive seen the twists and turns. The resident "curmudgeons" have ruined the place and the mods let it happen. Hoping it will take a turn back towards the better.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
I met with Adrain Avila- BMW South Atlanta- and placed an order for a 535i GT for pick up in August. I an 68 years old and have bought a number of cars from $1000 to $88000 in my life time. However, with the help of Bimmerfest-this is how I found Adrain- this has been the most pleasant buying experence of my life. It's fa air deal- read the Wiki- and he knows what he's doing. He done lot's of these.

I thank Bimmerfest but if you are doing ED and don't call one of these guys listed in the Wiki you are taking a chance. If you live down south you should call Adrain.

I will get my car at the performance center in Spartanburg so it really doesn't matter where you live when you do that.

Thanks Adrian
Good choice. Adrian will do a great job! You will definitely the PCD as well.

·
Got Roundel?
331 Posts

Thanks Adrian
Adrian is great!!!

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
CC, thank you without end for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to assist you yesterday with your 535i GT.

And I truly appreciate the kudos from everyone else. I'm forever grateful and blessed to work with every one of you.:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts