BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· ()_:_:_))_C_A_M_E_L_)
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought 4 gallons of PlastiDip with the spraygun they sell as a package deal for vehicles and the finally results are not too bad at all :D. Theres some minor areas around my truck I have to spray but im very happy with the results. The price of the kit cost roughly 400 dollars and it took me 4 hours to complete everything. Compared to getting it vinyled wrap which cost couple thousands and would take couple days to do the whole vehicle. Other than that it was worth every penny and I would recommend doing it for sure, heres couple pictures enjoy.

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Haha not bad at all man! I've had a few friends that have done it on their wheels after David showed me how great it turned out on one of his friend's 3 series. And the best part is that if you end up getting sick of it, just peel it all off :D

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Oh I've got to admit though, before I saw the pics, I was scared that you did it to your 7 :eeps: :rofl: although this stuff is great, I wouldn't ever use it on the whole body of a car that I care a lot about.

· ()_:_:_))_C_A_M_E_L_)
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh I've got to admit though, before I saw the pics, I was scared that you did it to your 7 :eeps: :rofl: although this stuff is great, I wouldn't ever use it on the whole body of a car that I care a lot about.
Yeah I know what you mean, I wouldnt do it on my seven but this stuff does peal off easy so :D

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Haha I see where you're going with this :rofl: any updates on the insurance claim and/or the BBK? :D

· David
3,643 Posts
So I bought 4 gallons of PlastiDip with the spraygun they sell as a package deal for vehicles and the finally results are not too bad at all :D. Theres some minor areas around my truck I have to spray but im very happy with the results. The price of the kit cost roughly 400 dollars and it took me 4 hours to complete everything. Compared to getting it vinyled wrap which cost couple thousands and would take couple days to do the whole vehicle. Other than that it was worth every penny and I would recommend doing it for sure, heres couple pictures enjoy.

That looks pretty good Pelon. Almost shat my pants when I read the thread title. Thought you plasti dipped the 7.

Wish I had the balls to do my car in matte white. Just scared it won't come off. Thinking about doing my wheels in black this weekend. Saw my friends e92 on the road the other day and it looked so good.

Haha not bad at all man! I've had a few friends that have done it on their wheels after David showed me how great it turned out on one of his friend's 3 series. And the best part is that if you end up getting sick of it, just peel it all off :D
Thank you for the shout out, brotha! It's not often that I help someone, so its nice to be recognized multiple times.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.