BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. First time posting on this site. 2007 Platinum Bronze, Beige Leather, Step, paddles, Nav, Prem, Sport, first automatic ever owned. I am actually enjoying the steptronic by using the paddles. The slight pre-engage rev delivered by the computer is perfect. I really don't miss my stick with this car! I have read a great deal about color choices. I find it unusual that a lot of people have negative opinions regarding Platinum Bronze. I can only assume that they have not seen a coupe in this configuration, in both bright sunlight and dim twilight. I selected this color for its varying hues. I don't find the color to be an "older person's" color. That's just absurd. The paintwerk of this color is really extraordinary; very smooth and up close, is brilliant. The color in motion is even nicer - I always get the double take. This car is elegant but maintains its aggressive bent. The lightness of the color allows the front grillwork to stand out nicely, but not too much as in white or titanium. The color is also warmer than the remaining silvers. Color is, however, completely subjective. One thing that is certain, we are all in the best ride that money can buy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts