Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hydrocarbon Man
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

Playboy gave us a little headstart on everybody else, and was having a signing at a Galleria-area store for the August issue. Four of the (I'm guessing) ten girls were there to sign.

Out of professional curiosity (yeah, that's it) I dropped by; the line to buy was pretty short, but the line to sign was unbelievable. I aske some people at the front how long they had been waiting, they responded almost two hours:tsk:

As far as the pics, nothing too exciting; there are a couple of hotties in there, but generally it's vanilla. I didn't recognize anybody by name, or other parts.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
nate328Ci said:
This thread is worthless without pics :tsk:

:flipoff:
PERV:tsk:

;)

·
Hydrocarbon Man
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nate328Ci said:
This thread is worthless without pics :tsk:

:flipoff:
:flipoff: Right back at u Nate!

We got a LaserJet All in One a couple of weeks ago, (Roadrunner last night!) but I have yet to scan a single thing...

I'm scheduled to go tubing out near Gruene this weekend, but with the rain forecast, that may fall through. If it does, I'll get you some pics. I haven't done that yet, either, so I may need some advice from you gents

·
Hydrocarbon Man
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
___lk___ said:
The one on the left has a GREAT rack:yikes:

The older one in the middle I thought was a dude...she looks much better in person; they did a major airbrush on her tits, musta had some scarring..

The cute one on the right just gives a profile ass pic:thumbdwn

Just a tease....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts