Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and gals please take a sec to help out a good friend of mine. she and her fiancee are one of the four finalists for the today show wedding and now it will be decided by internet voting

click this link and vote for couple number three "rick and dori"

thanks

click here to vote

please spread the link to everyone you know

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Voted. Tell them congratulations for me Jim...And pass on the condolensces to the groom. :lmao:

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
What Hack said... :lmao:

Sympathy card is in the mail for the Groom...

Tell them had they posted a few nekkid pics of her, they might get a few more votes. :thumbup: (J/K)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
be nice guys , she's like a little sister to me :confused:

thanks for the votes and spread the word!

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
jAb said:
be nice guys , she's like a little sister to me :confused:

thanks for the votes and spread the word!
She looks very pretty. My reference is to the torture the guy's going to have to face for the rest of his life being MARRIED. :banghead:

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Jab,
Please forward the pic below to the groom, even the most beautiful women in the world always bring one of these home after being married ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hehehe... stuffed the ballot box. Voted from all 3 of my systems. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hmmm, how many more systems in the lab (???)
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
5,820 Posts
Voted.

Now Rip, how can you say these things after telling us the story of how your wife got 2 yards of mulch and spread it in the yard? It brought tears to my eyes.

I don't know, I'm married 16 years, been together 19, and not disappointed, in fact, happy. Sure, we have our issues, who wouldn't with me and I with her, but the pros far outweigh the cons. Wouldn't even want to think about starting over. :eek:

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
I'm always joking about marriage like Henny, "Take my wife....please!" ;)

Happily married for 12 years now (and our love gets stronger each year...if thats possible!) because I waited for the right one to come along, late in life (married at 30) :thumbup:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Voted - I hope they have nothing but happiness togther.

·
5,820 Posts
Ripsnort said:
I'm always joking about marriage like Henny, "Take my wife....please!" ;)

Happily married for 12 years now (and our love gets stronger each year...if thats possible!) because I waited for the right one to come along, late in life (married at 30) :thumbup:
Beat ya, 32 for me.

Henny, he he.
'Her hair was so beautiful, the way it grew all the way down her back. Too bad it didn't grow on her head."

"She was so bow legged that when she sat around the house, she REALLY sat around the house."

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
The HACK said:

She looks very pretty. My reference is to the torture the guy's going to have to face for the rest of his life being MARRIED. :banghead:
:lmao:

Come on Hack ............. just because Mrs. Hack says NO once in a while:p

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Got my vote too:thumbup:

Wish them well from me:)

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
BTW, I was also 30 when I got married (been with my wife for 8 years). Couldn't be happier ... oh, well, I am against unneccesary surgery. :D Most of the time.

Patrick

1 - 20 of 28 Posts