BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Please help - Coding/Flashing gone wrong

1229 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  jaye944
Hello,

My troubles started with Carly which failed coding and left my 2019 BMW G30's BDC in a bad state, with many errors in the car status, windows wouldn't roll up, no blind spot detection, no TPM, as well as other issues. I decided to try to flash the BDC to fix this (probably not a good idea). Along with the BDC I tried to flash DKOMBI & HU_NBT2.

HU_NBT2 succeeded, but BDC and DKOMBI failed. I now have a black instrument cluster. I wanted to try to VO code DKOMBI again, but it doesn't even show in Expert Mode coding as an ECU. DKOMBI is all red now in TAL Calculating as well:
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Software

Before I continue messing things up, I figured I'd reach out here to see if someone can help me figure out how to fix the mess I created.

Thanks in advance!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Here's the BDC ECUs, and I've attached the log from the session here as well. Thanks for your help!
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Number
Yeah, the car starts but has many issues and goes immediately in park after I put it in drive. All the dials on the dash are blank, too
No, I didn't have a PSU on it, I just had the engine running. Was that the mistake that made it worse?
did you have a PSU on it ? I'm curious txs
if so was it a proper PSU (not a battery charger and what was the amperage)
Reactions: jaye944
1 - 4 of 4 Posts