Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Custom 335 hood

Votes: 1 33.3%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ADJUSTABLE BOOST
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am struck with a decision to make. I just bought my first car, a salvaged E92 335i. I have no choice but to buy a new hood and I am stuck between 2. Please leave a reply or vote on the poll stating the M3 style or the other one. I cannot make my decision and love both. Same price too.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
E92 hood, which suits your repair car perfectly. I would not place an M3 style hood on an non-M3 car. That's just my opinion.

·
ADJUSTABLE BOOST
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I feel that way too, it just looks so good. People will just think I'm trying to "or of those guys" who puts a m3 emblem on their 328

Sent from my WX435 using Bimmer App

·
ADJUSTABLE BOOST
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha it is the best looking stuff out there. Nahhhh I've got that 335. I don't see many out here in eden prairie

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,933 Posts
E92 hood, which suits your repair car perfectly. I would not place an M3 style hood on an non-M3 car. That's just my opinion.
+1 on both counts.

·
ADJUSTABLE BOOST
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im not trying to change anyones opinions on the topic and to be honest I agree with you two, but the m3 hood is the exact same price and is Carbon Fibre. The other hood is plastic wrapped in fibreglass. There is almost a 20 lb difference and no cost difference

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Sell your German car and go Japanese. Have a rice day. :D

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
hahahahhaahaha best line but thats what im trying to not do! Im 16 and i coulda done the normal thing and bought a del sol with a fart can on it
Keep it stock looking. Mature acting and classy younger dudes get more action. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2017 M2 and 2017 Mustang
2,577 Posts
I think I agree with the majority here. Not really a fan of the CF look and I wouldn't put an M3 hood on a non M3. How about a stock looking CF hood?

·
Registered
514 Posts
or the other one...
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Why didn't you include stock hood in your choices?

Still trying to decide whether or not to put you on ignore. On the one hand, your posts tend to be inane and look to be never ending. On the other, where else am I going to have so much fun wasting my work day away?

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I am struck with a decision to make. I just bought my first car, a salvaged E92 335i. I have no choice but to buy a new hood and I am stuck between 2. Please leave a reply or vote on the poll stating the M3 style or the other one. I cannot make my decision and love both. Same price too.
rubber,
I couldn't figure out which was which, so I didn't vote...don't listen to the sceptics...but the hood with the vents on it will be a *itch to wax. Mods are cool, mods are great...it's up to each one of us the bitchin image we create. (I just made that up).

·
ADJUSTABLE BOOST
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hahha I like to change things up. The hoods will be painted the same color as the car btw. And I'm just sitting at school wasting my day away too

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Hahha I like to change things up. The hoods will be painted the same color as the car btw. And I'm just sitting at school wasting my day away too

rubber,
school is NEVER a waste of time. Apply yourself...study hard...give it your best. We're all counting on you to be a success in life. This hood thing will be a minor bump in your life.

·
ADJUSTABLE BOOST
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha I do try very hard. I always have extra time in calculus and study hall to fritter away. But I understand what your saying. A lot of people I know are going to amount to nothing because of how they treat school

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
haha I do try very hard. I always have extra time in calculus and study hall to fritter away. But I understand what your saying. A lot of people I know are going to amount to nothing because of how they treat school

You can make the best of this opportunity or screw it up...it's up to you! As for the hood...remember my waxing advice!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts