BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please dont laugh, but I can not find out the name of the thing in the middle of the hood (scoop???) ( not the ones on the sides, the big thing on the middle of the hood) I want to see where I can buy it and have no idea what its called, did research on yahoo and can not find anything that looks like it! please help!

http://www.streetdreams.org/photo/showphoto.php?photo=852&size=big&sort=1&cat=504

Sorry I post it here , I have a 3 serise and want to add this on my hood ! and was wondering if its something that I can buy separetly and add on ?
Thank you :)

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KrisL said:
It's not something you add onto your hood - it's a new hood that is shaped like that...
:( thank you !

Can you help me and tell me what else I can add on the hood that will look nice? any sugestions? I love the way M3s look.

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
you can add some stickers. those ought to be good for about 10HP points as well. with a new hood and some stickerz you should be good for about 40 HP points!

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
MrTex said:
you can add some stickers. those ought to be good for about 10HP points as well. with a new hood and some stickerz you should be good for about 40 HP points!
Suprised that took 21 minutes!

If you want a different look on the hood, then get a new hood.

·
Advocate de diabolo
2,363 Posts
MrTex said:
nice.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hockeynut said:
Suprised that took 21 minutes!

If you want a different look on the hood, then get a new hood.
If I could afford spending that much I would buy it.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
johnnyblazini said:
Ya, why don't you appreciate your car without crappy add-ons?
I am not going to add anything crappy! how can you say the M3 hood is crappy? I just thought the thing on the top comes separate and I wanted to buy it.

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
bimmergirl23 said:
I am not going to add anything crappy! how can you say the M3 hood is crappy? I just thought the thing on the top comes separate and I wanted to buy it.
Warning - putting M stuff on a non-M car is a big no-no in these parts.

You have a nice car, enjoy it as God intended it!

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hockeynut said:
Warning - putting M stuff on a non-M car is a big no-no in these parts.

You have a nice car, enjoy it as God intended it!
???? I just want that thing on the hood!!! forget I asked anything... and plus why replying to something when you dont have the answer to help???

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
bimmergirl23 said:
???? I just want that thing on the hood!!! forget I asked anything... and plus why replying to something when you dont have the answer to help???
As a quicker and cheaper alternative to the hood ornament in that picture you could go to your nearest hospital and pick up one of those nice maroon bed-pans. They have roughly the same shape (maybe a bit smaller). Then bring it to your local independent shop and have them paint it to match your car's color. Then some double sided tape would do the trick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.