BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I am starting to believe I am going crazy. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANK YOU! Now if I can just get the company where they came from to see it my way too! It was bizarre - both came broken just like that so I was starting to doubt myself because they aren't believing me! :) They probably think I am just some stupid girl. Oh well!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
better get them replaced.
I have been waiting for over 30 minutes for the "approval" to send them back! I am hoping for a no-hassle return! I did not break them.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
325xi-SteelGray said:
THANK YOU! Now if I can just get the company where they came from to see it my way too! It was bizarre - both came broken just like that so I was starting to doubt myself because they aren't believing me! :) They probably think I am just some stupid girl. Oh well!
That better not be your hands [edit] because I'm getting oddly aroused by those hands [/edit]

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Sorry...I'm a hands man. My wife used to do some hand modeling for Maggie SAUCE.

Nice looking hands.

·
Banned
5,341 Posts
The HACK said:
Sorry...I'm a hands man. My wife used to do some hand modeling for Maggie SAUCE.

Nice looking hands.
People have all kinds of fetish. :bigpimp:
I'll remember that next time I shake hands with someone, especially if their eyes start rolling back. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice looking hands.
Hands - you should see my a$$! :) My turtle roundel tatt in the middle of my lower back makes it even better - as do hack squats at the gym!

How are you JR?
Daniel - you are too kind. Thanks! I called you back the other night, sent you email, and nodda. I hope all is well with you! Life here is ok - I think I may have found a motorcycle! An older black Katana - not sure my bro will "approve" it for me because it is a 750cc. We'll see! Let's chat off line one of these days! You going to any driving schools at Watkins?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I don't remember if it was here or at the .org, but I remember someone posting pictures of clears with the exact same damage a few months ago.

I really hope it is a packaging problem, and not that they sent you someone else's problem lense's

Hope all turns out well....

·
Banned
5,341 Posts
325xi-SteelGray said:

Hands - you should see my a$$! :) My turtle roundel tatt in the middle of my lower back makes it even better - as do hack squats at the gym!
Oh, I recall that thread. I never got to see the tatoo cause I gave up on page 8! Now I see it. Nice. Tatoo as well. :angel:

·
Revelation 10:7
1,012 Posts
I had the exact same problem with my front clears. Mine came from Maximillian Imports and they gave me no hassle at all. In fact, it went back as being damaged in shipment, so UPS did all the work. I believe they actually paid the claim.

At any rate, mine were for a 2002 325i, so they are the new lights. Looks to me like those are the Coupe lights, so definately not my old one's getting shipped back out.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Woo hoo!

The clears were a birthday gift and came from Bimmertoys.com. After everything yesterday they finally agreed they were indeed broke and are overnighting me new ones. It was surely a hassle but it all is going to work out in the end. I just can't believe both were broke in the same exact place!

Thanks for the support - a little reassurance surely helps! :)

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Re: Woo hoo!

325xi-SteelGray said:
The clears were a birthday gift and came from Bimmertoys.com. After everything yesterday they finally agreed they were indeed broke and are overnighting me new ones. It was surely a hassle but it all is going to work out in the end. I just can't believe both were broke in the same exact place!

Thanks for the support - a little reassurance surely helps! :)
I guess/think you answered my question..good luck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts