Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have recently purchased a 2006 525i with 181k miles on it figuring whatever was going to go wrong with it would have happened already. Got a bad O2 sensor code so I replaced it. Drove great for about a month then I get the P0155 heater circuit malfunction on the same sensor. After letting it sit for a month while trying to diagnose any other issues, I decided to just replace the sensor again (under warranty so no loss there). Replaced the battery as well since a month without being turned over killed it completely. Got it back together today and started it up only to have it idle very rough and give me the engine malfunction light. Hooked up the scanner and got 5 codes. Those being P1417, P1624, P110D, P0102, and P1633. Now, from what I***8217;ve gathered bummers can be finicky cars and I***8217;m pretty certain all of those could not be related to original problem, so I***8217;m asking for any guidance you can give me. Could I have bumped a wire loose that would create that? Or left a fuse partially out? I just have no idea where to begin looking. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts