BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked at the Turbo Tuner by Split Second and that looks like a viable option...only question is, does it work for my bimmer???? That does cost 600 bucks and I have seen the whole burger tuning stuff as well which is the same price about and can give about twice the horsepower addition.....I dont want anything that has to be plugged to a computer or anything complicated. Just simply plug in the bitch and play with the beast....HELP??????

By the way where the hell is the ECU for the E60 535i?

SO FRUSTRATING!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I've ordered the JB+ waiting for it to arrive I've heard a lot of good things about it will post once I get it installed. I say for $289.00 plus shipping you cant beat it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I have looked at the Turbo Tuner by Split Second and that looks like a viable option...only question is, does it work for my bimmer???? That does cost 600 bucks and I have seen the whole burger tuning stuff as well which is the same price about and can give about twice the horsepower addition.....I dont want anything that has to be plugged to a computer or anything complicated. Just simply plug in the bitch and play with the beast....HELP??????

By the way where the hell is the ECU for the E60 535i?

SO FRUSTRATING!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Since you obviously aren't going to do it yourself, here is the video showing the install for the Vishnu V3 -

·
Registered
27 Posts
i bought the split sec turbo tuner before i found out about the jb+. could have saved me some bucks for sure.

the turbo tuner is a quick and simple 5 min job just like mr burger's will be. only difference is instead of being stuck at a couple psi boost over oem (split sec) you can jack up the boost by like 5 psi(adjustable on the bms):D. definitely will throw a code in the ecu, but if you have access to a scan tool you can always dump the fault codes before you go to the dealer for service:angel:.

long of the short, even if you pay the 290 or so for the jb+ AND buy a bavtech scanner(also available from bms) for another 290 or so, you come out ahead.:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts