BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, this might seem like the most retarded question in the world, but please dont laugh.

I tried to change the spark plugs on my 98' 323is, I took off all the shrouding and i was greeted by a row of igniton coils. Where does the spark plug resided so i can change this damn thing? Do i have to take out the ignition coils or is there something i am missing?
Is poping those igniton coils out a piece of cake?

-thanx guys for your help to my stupid questions
Scott

·
Banned
0 Posts
beefey said:
hi everyone, this might seem like the most retarded question in the world, but please dont laugh.

I tried to change the spark plugs on my 98' 323is, I took off all the shrouding and i was greeted by a row of igniton coils. Where does the spark plug resided so i can change this damn thing? Do i have to take out the ignition coils or is there something i am missing?
Is poping those igniton coils out a piece of cake?

-thanx guys for your help to my stupid questions
Scott
Do you see the wires/cables coming from the ignition coils? Well, one end is at the coil, the other is at the spark plugs. Just above the exhaust manifold.

Good Luck :thumbup: :rofl:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.