BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Should we add a X5 forum and if so how?

• Rename X-series forum to SAV and keep the X3 sub-forum and ADD the X5 sub-forum

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Get rid of the X-series forum and have two separate X3 and X5 forums

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Keep the X-series forum as it is

Votes: 6 19.4%

POLL: Add X5 sub-forum

1069 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  vraa
I believe the time has come to change the format of the "X-series" forum. :D

Here are my proposals:

1. Rename X-series forum to SAV Forum and keep the X3 sub-forum and ADD a X5 sub-forum.

2. Get rid of the X-series forum and have two separate X3 and X5 forums (like the 3 & 5-series forum).

3. Keep the X-series forum like it is.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
:thumbup: :cry: :D
Hmm, you mean keep it like it is :)
I think it makes sense to make the X forum follow the same structure as the 3 series forum. When the X3 first came out, there wasn't enough traffic. But now, both the X3 and X5 forums are fairly active. It only seems right that we should have the same structure.

SAV forum top level with X5 and X3 as the sub forums. You got my vote. :thumbup:
I vote to for number 2. Get rid of the X series forum and start 2 different ones:D
Kewl X5 said:
I believe the time has come to change the format of the "X-series" forum. :D

Here are my proposals:

1. Rename X-series forum to SAV Forum and keep the X3 sub-forum and ADD a X5 sub-forum.

2. Get rid of the X-series forum and have two separate X3 and X5 forums (like the 3 & 5-series forum).

3. Keep the X-series forum like it is.
Personally I am sick of all these Bimmerfest Modifications polls. They have only led to fights.
to be consistent there should be an X main forum (with no posting) and the X3 and X5 subfourms

just like the 3 series:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

EDIT:...scratch that. Because when the new X5 comes out, there would have to be a subforum of the subforum

on second thought, there should be an X5 main forum with an E53 subforum (joined in the future by the next-gen X5 subforum) and an X3 main forum with an E83 subforum
What's your problem man? :D :D :D
dsheli said:
Personally I am sick of all these Bimmerfest Modifications polls. They have only led to fights.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.