Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I'm a Mac
Joined
·
17,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, what if she had a really great personality, was funny, intelligent, well-educated, came from a good family, was loaded, and had a pretty face, but was just plain fat?

:rolleyes:

:stickpoke
 

·
Confused.
Joined
·
4,941 Posts
How big are we talking? :eeps:

P.S. And can she cook? :D
 

·
On Top
Joined
·
8,779 Posts
hts said:
I mean, what if she had a really great personality, was funny, intelligent, well-educated, came from a good family, was loaded, and had a pretty face, but was just plain fat?

:rolleyes:

:stickpoke
Is that with chedder and bacon? Rich girls can be chunky or funky as long as the're buyin!
 

·
Save the Males!
Joined
·
1,368 Posts
hts said:
these threads are getting more and more ridiculous.
hts said:
I mean, what if she had a really great personality, was funny, intelligent, well-educated, came from a good family, was loaded, and had a pretty face, but was just plain fat?
These characteristics could not be found in a fat chick. Why, many of these things take effort, and in order to be fat, you have to be pretty good an not expending any effort at all.
 

·
Slacker Extraordinaire
Joined
·
1,817 Posts
`
 

·
Bo's ready for the Big 10
Joined
·
27,337 Posts
If she was loaded I could send her for liposuction. So my answer is of course I would date a scales challenged person.
 

·
Not Wearing Pants
Joined
·
13,832 Posts
I'll honestly answer: nope. I don't have much tolerance for fat people. I'm a bigot when it comes to the rotund and that's not likely to ever change.
 

·
I hate door dings
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
I don't mind a one night stand with them. It is good to try. They usually come with huge breast :D :thumbup:
 

·
call me darkcloud
Joined
·
42,920 Posts
yamato said:
I don't mind a one night stand with them. It is good to try. They usually come with huge breast :D :thumbup:
 

·
Casey!
Joined
·
17,654 Posts
Robsa said:
If she was loaded I could send her for liposuction. So my answer is of course I would date a scales challenged person.
I believe the term is "gravitationally challenged" :D
 

·
Bo's ready for the Big 10
Joined
·
27,337 Posts
hockeynut said:
I believe the term is "gravitationally challenged" :D

I stand corrected. The last thing I would want to do is be disrepectful to the gravitationally challenged. :)
 

·
Bimmer back, Bimmer back
Joined
·
1,603 Posts
blueguydotcom said:
I'll honestly answer: nope. I don't have much tolerance for fat people. I'm a bigot when it comes to the rotund and that's not likely to ever change.
I agree 100%.
 

·
Nick Burns, the Comp Guy
Joined
·
7,645 Posts
Honestely, I wish I *didn't* have such a bias towards fat people and get so repulsed by them. It's a very "Shallow Hal" type of syndrome. I know some girls that are overweight but have such nice personalities... I always tell myself .. "If only you lost like 30 pounds you'd be hot".

Granted the morbidly obese chicks I can't stand... they don't take care of themselves. It's the girls who are a few pounds over that I am friends with that I find appealing.

Oh well... I'll stick with the skinny and voluptuous chicks for now :)
 

·
TXSunDvl
Joined
·
3,630 Posts
Robsa said:
I stand corrected. The last thing I would want to do is be disrepectful to the gravitationally challenged. :)
Personally, I thought the term was calorically challenged.

On the topic, I can't see myself dating a fat chick. I'm generally repulsed by the chubby teens who insist on exposing their flabby bellies by wearing hip-huggers and crop tops.
 

·
Living on the redline
Joined
·
27,240 Posts
misterlance said:
I have seen many beautiful large women. If they have good self esteem and turn me on, I dont see the problem.

:stupid: it's not about looks, I have been just as repulsed by a skinny woman as a fat woman :dunno: :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,124 Posts
NOPE :thumbdwn: I'm shallow like that. We call those kinds of people friends, not dates.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top