BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Instead of something on my car I thought I'd save some space by starting a whole thread and putting this here ;) This is the Neffsville car show last saturday in Lancaster, PA. I was almost the only BMW there a mini showed up to support the family :D

Attachments

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
Re: Re: Heh

atyclb said:
lol. No (though I have a set that I haven't bothered to put on). I had dropped a nut from my strut bar down into the area where that mess of wires is (there's a black top for it - it's over by the drivers side firewall). I wanted to see if I could get the thing out, so before I disconnected everything, I took that picture to make sure I could put it back right!

Ended up being easy to put back. I never could get the compartment out, but I managed to snag the bolt with a piece of wire and pull it back up and out. Whew!

·
5,820 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Heh

Imola Ed said:

lol. No (though I have a set that I haven't bothered to put on). I had dropped a nut from my strut bar down into the area where that mess of wires is (there's a black top for it - it's over by the drivers side firewall). I wanted to see if I could get the thing out, so before I disconnected everything, I took that picture to make sure I could put it back right!

Ended up being easy to put back. I never could get the compartment out, but I managed to snag the bolt with a piece of wire and pull it back up and out. Whew!
You need a telescoping magnetic grabber.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.