BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-- I have a 07 750i and found a killer deal on a 6HP28,

Will it bolt up to the N62 ? I know that it'll have to get coded- I'm concerned about the... holes lining up.

Thanks, I found lots of threads on people swapping the 6HP28 into 6 cylinder cars. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
also known as BMW GA6HP26Z have one in my 760 v12. It has done 225,000miles and had four fluid changes the last three with replacement of internal seals (Looking back I saw the second done 2,000miles after the first = somebody's cock up). They were fitted to a lot of different cars not just BMWs. Astons and Jaguars IIRC. Do you know what this box came off? Firmware and cogs for your engine and wheel size.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also known as BMW GA6HP26Z have one in my 760 v12. It has done 225,000miles and had four fluid changes the last three with replacement of internal seals (Looking back I saw the second done 2,000miles after the first = somebody's cock up). They were fitted to a lot of different cars not just BMWs. Astons and Jaguars IIRC. Do you know what this box came off? Firmware and cogs for your engine and wheel size.
2009-2012 F01 with a N63B44

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.