BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
misterlance said:
How do you take pics on GT4 then post them on here?
On the main screen (Gran Turismo mode), on the top left, there's a Photo section, where you can put your car in different backgrounds, adjust the camera and take photos.

Plug an USB stick to the PS2, it will ask you where to save the file.

The other method is to take photos during watching the replays. As you watch it, press Select button, it switches to the Photo screen. There you can play with the settings, like zoom, camera pan etc. Again, the image will be saved on the USB stick.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alex Baumann said:
Fixed ;)

How is this acrobatic action in 'my' M5 on the 'Ring ? :)
I can't imagine the final outcome was anything good...

Alex Baumann said:
On the main screen (Gran Turismo mode), on the top left, there's a Photo section, where you can put your car in different backgrounds, adjust the camera and take photos.

Plug an USB stick to the PS2, it will ask you where to save the file.

The other method is to take photos during watching the replays. As you watch it, press Select button, it switches to the Photo screen. There you can play with the settings, like zoom, camera pan etc. Again, the image will be saved on the USB stick.
I believe you can only take the photos during replays when you are racing alone. I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Since the PS2 is a Sony product, and Sony products require Sony Accessories, does the memory stick have to be Sony, or can it be one of those San Disks with a USB reader?

I've been itching to buy the M Coupe...just for a fun car. Too bad that they don't have the Touring's, well except the 120, in the game...Audi has the entire Avant lineup.

I drove the M5 on the Test Course the day I bought the game...overcorrected on the turn, as I was getting used to the analog stick, went straight up the bank, into the wall, went airborne, and rolled it 6 or 7 times. :thumbup:

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
Ok, I am buying the game and the wheel tomorrow. I have seen enough - especially after playing "Prologue" for the last 7 months.

Now I will have something to do during the insanely long Easter holiday here (Friday-Monday). :rolleyes:

Combined with a massively loud 5.1 audio system and a 42" Plasma TV, this ought to be fun. :eek:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Three20FivexiT said:
Since the PS2 is a Sony product, and Sony products require Sony Accessories, does the memory stick have to be Sony, or can it be one of those San Disks with a USB reader?

I've been itching to buy the M Coupe...just for a fun car. Too bad that they don't have the Touring's, well except the 120, in the game...Audi has the entire Avant lineup.

I drove the M5 on the Test Course the day I bought the game...overcorrected on the turn, as I was getting used to the analog stick, went straight up the bank, into the wall, went airborne, and rolled it 6 or 7 times. :thumbup:
It does not have to be Sony. I am using a Compact Flash card reader, and it works like a champ. I have even heard of some people using their digital cameras. :thumbup:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Patrick said:
Ok, I am buying the game and the wheel tomorrow. I have seen enough - especially after playing "Prologue" for the last 7 months.

Now I will have something to do during the insanely long Easter holiday here (Friday-Monday). :rolleyes:

Combined with a massively loud 5.1 audio system and a 42" Plasma TV, this ought to be fun. :eek:

:fruit:

Yes, I bet it would be great fun to play it on the Plasma :)

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
JPinTO said:
Are these pictures representative of the actual graphics during game play? They look well beyond the PS2's realtime rendering abilities.
Yup, they are :)

I don't have a comparo, since I'm a PS2 beginner, but these photos are the same as in-game action.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.