BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ex-M couper
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unless already claimed by another, I claim the following armigerous name in the Ancient and Honourable knights of the Roundel.
I am: Lord Helpus, KtR

·
(.)(.)
3,665 Posts
:rofl: That's a good one, Bob. All pay homage to Lord Helpus....now ride, ride your steed into the sunset my fellow Knight! Mal, give Lord Helpus your blessing.

·
weRe not in kansas anymoR
793 Posts
welcome and please, Lord, Helpus :rofl:

·
weRe not in kansas anymoR
793 Posts
lmao :lmao:

·
ex-M couper
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Malibubimmer said:
Okay, Lord Helpus. I've thought about it and here is your duchy: Lord Helpus, the Viscount of Dune.

But take back the piss thing.
'Piscene' --- it means 'fishy.' Since you are The Kingfish, you are my fishy king, or as I phrased it earlier, "piscene liege." The word has nothing to do with urination or drunkenness.

I wonder what M'uad Dib will have to say about me being Viscount of Dune? This may open up a whole new stilsuit full of worms.

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
The New Knight of the Round Table

More Knights for our Order of the Roundel.

Welcome Lord Helpus.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Bob Clevenger said:
'Piscene' --- it means 'fishy.' Since you are The Kingfish, you are my fishy king, or as I phrased it earlier, "piscene liege." The word has nothing to do with urination or drunkenness.

I wonder what M'uad Dib will have to say about me being Viscount of Dune? This may open up a whole new stilsuit full of worms.
Lord Helpus, I know that! Although I did think the reference to liege was a reference to one's inferior, although above vassal and knave.

I was trying to give you some territory of your own. Don't you think a whole friggin' planet was generous of me?

As the worm turns.

·
ex-M couper
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was using it as I have heard, as a form of address to one's sovereign, as in "your wish is my command, my Liege."

The gift of an entire planet was generous indeed. Ought to spice things up a bit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts