Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,388 Posts
SoonerE39 said:
I'm a new member and was wondering if there is a way to post pictures of your vehicle here? I am also a member of TundraSolutions.com which uses identical software in their boards but they have the ability to post pictures too. My Sequoia pics are below.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=6037&cat=500&thumb=1

:dunno:
You know, I'm not the site's tech guru, but I'm sure that
there's got to be a way to do it. Don't know if we can
afford the extra bandwidth just yet; we don't want to
go too commercial here. In the meantime, you can post
single images, one at a time...

·
Plays with a stick
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kaschmir Beige Metallic.
Racing Dynamics front lip spoiler and rear apron. AE lights with clear corners. Shark Injector (Conforti Software). 5 Speed, Sport package.
And no, I'm not pretending to be an "M", the license plate was on it when I bought it. Kind of like it and just haven't found anything better for it yet.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,388 Posts
Looks great! It was a bummer how BMW replaced
Cashmere Beige with Sahara Beige, and then Kalahari
Beige in just a couple of years. Cashmere was the nicest one...

·
Plays with a stick
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually rescued this car from TX. It was first registered in Austin. I have played Boomer Sooner on the stereo for 2 weeks and it now runs much better.

I really didn't have much hope for OU this year because our offense is so weak but after how TX struggled with OSU last week, I think it should be a good game. I sold my game tickets for $600(pair) to help cover the cost of tag and excise tax.

Now to just get that stupid TX plate off the car

GO SOONERS!!:p

·
Plays with a stick
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jon
On the paint tag under the hood, BMW spells it "Kaschmir" but I prefer to spell it Cashmere also. Also unfortunate they changed colors because I thought about getting body colored moldings but I would have to have them painted if I did, instead of buying them prepainted from BMW. I'll probably leave it how it is, at least for now.

20,210 Posts
SoonerE39 said:
[B

I really didn't have much hope for OU this year because our offense is so weak but after how TX struggled with OSU last week, I think it should be a good game. I sold my game tickets for $600(pair) to help cover the cost of tag and excise tax.

GO SOONERS!!:p [/B]
yeah, it's a bizarre year when neither team's fans feel confident enough in their teams to really lay the smack down--especially being ranked 2 and 3! Should be another low low scoring game this year

(now watch it be 34-30 or something like that :yikes: )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts