BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Pre-Bimmerfest Meet and drive

4475 44
As every past years we've held a pre meet and drive on the friday before bimmerfest.

this year we shall do it again. :thumbup:

we will meet at the IN&OUT off exit Turnpike at 8:30PM. and go on to a rally/drive at around 9:30

Hope you guys can come and meet all the fellow BMW owners.

Jerry
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
i'll be there. are we again rolling down to the pier as we have done the last two years? we should post both start and final locations for those who'll be coming late and so we all get to the pier in a coordinated group as traffic can be tricky.
yea, thats wha i was thinking this year. im going to tell everyone at IN&OUT where we are going first before we head out too.
jerry!

where have ya been man? you still in SB?

i'll be there for sure!

Brent.
I'll certainly be there! this will be my first BFest so i hope to meet you guys for the first time!
hi brent, i am still around!

anyone else down for a pre-meet?
I will join ya after dinner...
I'll be there! This year I am coming up on Friday to relax and enjoy ALL the festivities. :thumbup:
I will most definately be there. Just a warning, a friend might come up with me with his RX-7. unless you want your ass handed to you or have a 400+ hp m3, do not give in to your urges to race him, or you will have your ass handed to you. just a warning ;-)
anyone is welcome! just show up. =)
Rally dirve

328bimma said:
As every past years we've held a pre meet and drive on the friday before bimmerfest.

this year we shall do it again. :thumbup:

we will meet at the IN&OUT off exit Turnpike at 8PM. and go on to a rally/drive at around 9:30

Hope you guys can come and meet all the fellow BMW owners.

Jerry
What time the Bimmerfest open? After the drive camping out or hotel?
bimmerfest opens the next morning after the pre-meet. you will have to get a hotel and stay for a night, unless you plan on sleeping in your car which i dont recommend...
Yo Jerry its Jim, we went to boba that one time after the meet at INO. I will def be going to the meet before hand !
Man i'm excited :) I just got back into town with my car. So we're meeting up at In n Out at 8pm and then sit around until 9:30? That's a lot of sitting around I think i'll just come at 9 hopefully you guys are still there haha. Woohoo!!!!!
someone post the directions from the in and out down to the pier.

The plan is... Meet up at in and out and then everyone cruises through town down to the pier, it's awesome.
Directions: 101 South, exit Carrillo. left turn at the exit. right turn on state street. STRAIGHT down and you will enter the pier.

wussup Jim! i'll probably buy some boba before i go! heheh
Innnnnn n Out

Is the Burger place on the Pier? Might be able to drop in if we get to town by eight. Our hotel is near by also... :yumyum:
No, In and Out is off Turnpike, we are going to the pier after INO.
Bmwcat said:
Is the Burger place on the Pier? Might be able to drop in if we get to town by eight. Our hotel is near by also... :yumyum:
I cant get out til 9pm but Im 5 minutes away. Im down for a nice cruise.
Yup I think i'll go there at around 9. See you guys there.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.