Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Scott,

Sorry if this is a duplicate message. What do we need to do to prepare for the meeting?

Clean car/dirty car?
Should we bring anything? Towels? Polish? Wax?

What can you tell us? I hate to be the goofball that shows up to class unprepared!

See ya

Chipster

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Don't have to bring much

The plan is to do some stuff on one old car and one new car and I have volunteered both so nobody elses car gets to be a science project gone awry.

I think Bing330i and maybe others were going to bring some Klasse products to use on one part of the old car for comparison.

SONET is going to bring a digicam, but if he has to pick up his car on Sunday June 2nd, then someone else with digicam may come in handy.

Marco at Carnuba Store will even provide coffe, bagels, etc.

Should be fun!

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
more on being prepared

The Carnuba Store will provide all other materials - wax, etc.

For people that want to see Chipster's oil extractor in action, bring your own oil, filter (and do they need another container?)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: more on being prepared

scottn2retro said:
The Carnuba Store will provide all other materials - wax, etc.

For people that want to see Chipster's oil extractor in action, bring your own oil, filter (and do they need another container?)
Regarding another container, I usually pour the old oil back in to the bottles the new oil came out of.

This should be a great meeting!

Chip

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
All Systems are GO!

Talked to Marco this morning and everything is good for Sunday @ 9:30!

We got 10 definites and a few more 'maybes' and Marco said that's fine.

If there's one or two more in the So Cal area that want in, let me know.

Should be a great fact finding session!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Don't have to bring much

scottn2retro said:

SONET is going to bring a digicam, but if he has to pick up his car on Sunday June 2nd, then someone else with digicam may come in handy.

Should be fun!
I have a digital camera I'll bring. It's a real nice Sony that does 3.3 megapixel and up to 15 second M-pegs. It also has a 128 meg memory stick so we should be able to take lots of photos and a few m-pegs.

Congrats to Sonet and his new car!:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts